Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no petition to upgrade drug testing protocol in ANY state.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
    Hes VOLUNTEERING to take Olympic Style testing EVERY fight.
    he's not volunteering dumbass, it's in his contract. He's contractually obligated to undergo this testing.

Comment

but but but why just now?? cuz the mayweather's said so.. after all the fights and boxers tested by NSAC they have commit themselves and already adjusted to the nsac testing alot will argue about this if it would be implemented.. and it wont IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
        I thought it was Ellerbe and Al Haymon that wanted the testing and not Floyd..

And if that true.. Why isnt Mosley getting tested for the Berto fight..
        Yes, why not start now? Yes, right now? It's obvious your first name has to be Manny and your last name has to be Pacquiao.

Comment

Holy **** your ****ing lying...

Ive see so many racist remakes against pinoys up in here.

From calling them chimp, migets, small Penis, Dog eaters, Poor, I hope a hurricane can kill the rest of the pinoys.

and most of these are from *****s..
          that was going on when i joined in 2004, mexico vs the phillipines was the hot rivalry then and all of those insults you see up there are exactly what was being played out on here by the mexicans.

i dont approve of it and i never will.

Comment

I thought it was Ellerbe and Al Haymon that wanted the testing and not Floyd..

And if that true.. Why isnt Mosley getting tested for the Berto fight..
            I'd bet that they don't give a rat's ass about Mosley getting tested. He could take PED's concocted with spinach and I wouldn't still be impressed when he fights. Mosley has not half the talent of either Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              there are a few mayweather fans that have made slanderous comments about the filipino people so i wont take sides and pretend like it doesnt happen because it does.

what you get on the mayweather side is the same thing yougot with the mexicans which is that the phillipines is a ****ty country and pac is all they have etc. however most of the time its more classism than anything else, mixed with a whole lot of xenophobia.
              El jesus,

What you get from the peenoy side is the slick talk that is, in truth, not all that slick. When they refer to people as crackheads, monkeys, thugs, and welfare babies, it is all too obvious what they are saying.

Which is a shame. Because for a culture that was oppressed and discriminated against during a long colonial period, you would think that they would know their own history enough not to try to do it to others.

Even today, the military uses a lot of ugly terms for Filipinos. I haven't seen them used here. To the credit of FMJ's fans.

How many FMJ fans do you see taking time out to make disrespectful photoshops of Manny? Very few.

Now how many peenoys do you see with floyd as some kind of animal? Nearly all of them

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                he's not volunteering dumbass, it's in his contract. He's contractually obligated to undergo this testing.
                Im talking about Floyd Mayweather "dumbass".

Comment

Working...
                X