Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev training photos (he looks to be in excellent shape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't tell if Ghost is trollin or out his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
      This is to demonstrate how terrible Pulev is. The guy is a joke of a heavyweight and pushes off his punches. Golovkin at least has some pop to his punches.
      Red K.

Pulev is a classy fighter.

Comment

I'm hoping Pulev makes this a competitive fight, I'm tired of watching Wlad dominate all his opponents. For once, I'd like to see adversity thrown at Klitschko and some uncomfortable moments kinda like how the Maidana-Mayweather fight played out

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Red K.

Pulev is a classy fighter.
          I wouldn't say that.

Pulev's talents are greatly exaggerated and he has one of the worst fan bases in boxing. This should be an easy night's work for Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I'm hoping Pulev makes this a competitive fight, I'm tired of watching Wlad dominate all his opponents. For once, I'd like to see adversity thrown at Klitschko and some uncomfortable moments kinda like how the Maidana-Mayweather fight played out
            A la Peter I?

Wladimir was evidently concerned by Povetkin's offence early, so smothered him. If there had been a different referee, we may have witnessed a more competitive opening part to the fight.

Pulev isn't going to outbox Wlad; he needs to take the fight to him, land body shots and try to effect some inside work. I don't see it happening, mind.

Comment

Wlad is going to dominate Pulev.

Pulev is slow, he's small and he's not a puncher....what does he have that is going to cause Wlad a problem? Nothing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                A la Peter I?

Wladimir was evidently concerned by Povetkin's offence early, so smothered him. If there had been a different referee, we may have witnessed a more competitive opening part to the fight.

Pulev isn't going to outbox Wlad; he needs to take the fight to him, land body shots and try to effect some inside work. I don't see it happening, mind.
                That's the blueprint - he's gotta negotiate Wlad's jab, apply pressure, rattle and rough him up and do some inside work like you said. The only fighter I've seen do that is Corrie Sanders and Wlad has improved leaps and bounds from that fight.

Basically Pulev has to go for broke in the early rounds, take some heat to get inside and hope he's able to penetrate Wlad's armor. Otherwise, once Wlad gets into his offensive and defensive rhythm, there's little chance of outboxing or landing that lucky punch

Comment

Pulev is gon get beat as one sidedly as Povetkin and Haye before him and people will start calling him a bum for that

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                    This is to demonstrate how terrible Pulev is. The guy is a joke of a heavyweight and pushes off his punches. Golovkin at least has some pop to his punches.
                    To demonstrate how poor the no.1 ranked heavyweight contender is you pick a guy who has made a career out of stopping junior middle weights at middleweight on TKO's ! Really ?

Comment

Working...
                    X