No announcement yet.

Diego Chaves VS Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
    I'm sorry but this is stupid! Chavez is far better than Matthysse. Chavez is a slick Boxer/Puncher and Matthysse is face first brawler that throws straight punches. Seriously I'm sorry but this is ****ing ******ed. And Thurman is not a hypejob he is a top prospect if anything Matthysse is the Hypejob.
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on Chaves. As for Thurman, I didn't say he was a "hypejob" or "over-hyped", I said he's "hyped" as in he has support from GBP/Showtime and he's a Haymon fighter. On the other hand, Chaves has very little hype behind him cuz he has yet to fight in the USA on a notable stage.

Comment

im not impressed by either of these guys. thurman has fought the better opposition but thats not saying much. i expect thurman to win though.

i forgot to mention that chaves walked away from a title shot with pauile. To me that speaks volumes, chaves's team probably thinks he has a better chance against a relatively untested fighter like thurman than someone that can box like pauile.
      Last edited by bigcursedawg; 05-21-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

God I'd laugh if Thurman loses. He's such a ****ing bum.

Comment

Demetrius Andrade destroyed Chaves in the amateurs.

Comment

I'm not sold on Thurman but its his fight to lose. Hes fought the better competition, hes far more polished and better in every department. I expect him to stop Chaves who is very crude.

Comment

Thurman isnt special. And Chaves has abilities to reach stardom. Chaves by KO in 7

Comment

I've got 10 million points on Thurman.

Comment

i've never seen chaves fight but the boxrec warrior in me sees he was dropped and barely beat a guy that lost to hector saldivia! warning bells!

Comment

I haven't seen Chaves fight before so I need to check him out. He does have 18 wins by KO so I assume he can punch. We still don't know much about Thurman's chin so hopefully Chaves will be able to test his chin and heart. I do hope Thurman wins though. I like the way he fights and he can really bang. He's a young dude that can still improve a lot more. I also like his personality so I think Thurman is good for boxing. I like to see him against the very best in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I'm not sold on Thurman but its his fight to lose. Hes fought the better competition, hes far more polished and better in every department. I expect him to stop Chaves who is very crude.
                      Seriously ? I expect more from a poster like you. He's far more polished? That's utter bull****. I suppose Trout's more Polished than Canelo?

Why do people see a black boxer and assume he's slick and skillfull?

Thurman looks awkward at all times in the ring, he's the opposite of a natural fighter. Chavez crude? Take a look at your profile pic for crude.

Comment

Working...
                      X