No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Considering Return To 126-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Lopez Considering Return To 126-Pounds

Former super bantamweight and featherweight world champion, Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez (34-4, 31KOs), is considering the possibility of returning to 126-pounds. In his fight against super featherweight Francisco Vargas on July 12th, Juanma appeared to be much smaller when the entered the ring and he was easily dispatched in three rounds on the Saul Alvarez-Erislandy Lara undercard.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Its not the weight. Its your style. You lost alot in those Salido wars! Donaire and even Gonzalez will put you to sleep.

Comment

Just retire, dude. It's over.

Comment

Even though it looks like he has to retire, I am not going to sit here and advise him to stop doing the only job he knows how to do. He has to make money some way. The best he can hope for is that he can take home several hundred dollars a year from now on. 126, 130, it doesn't make a difference, at 126 he was struggling with the Mtagwa's of the world and got KO'ed and hurt badly by Salido. It's his boxing style, defense and chin. He's gonna have to do a complete make-over like Wladimir Klitschko did after his 3KO's. He went from leaving his chin exposed to fighting cautiously but winning fights and ultimately making more $, getting a higher rank, and became a better fighter.

Comment

I thought he left 126 cause he was struggling to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Even though it looks like he has to retire, I am not going to sit here and advise him to stop doing the only job he knows how to do. He has to make money some way.
              Yeah that's true, but he better worry about his health, too. Dude has been getting his dome wrecked lately.

Comment

I love Juanma but he needs to just fight club fighters and not anybody with a pulse..

But honestly I would still watch him vs gamboa, Russell jr, darchiyan, arce...

Those would be the only fights I would care to see him in

Comment

Then after he gets KOed at 126, it'll be "Juanma considering 122"...

Lopez got ruined by a PED-using cheat... Too bad Arum cares more about in-house fighting than protecting his fighters... first Juanma with Salido...then Pac with Marquez...

Comment

The commission of P.R need to suspend him, before he get hurt, and everyone beging to put the finger to each other>>>>

Comment

Working...
                    X