Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rember Evander Holyfield vs Riddick Bowe III in 1995?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holyfield looked ok going into 3rd Bowe fight
    he had a win against Mercer in a tough fight
    it was during the fight he ended up looking horrible
    Shane isn't gonna beat Pac, but he's not quite a dead man walking
    he will fight hard but will lose
    not a situation where his safety should be feared for

Comment

Sorry betman, the drunker I get the more of a hater I get. Besides the point Evander driving better car than me. Man, just cuz he got a car don't mean he's gotta all out drivin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
        Sorry betman, the drunker I get the more of a hater I get. Besides the point Evander driving better car than me. Man, just cuz he got a car don't mean he's gotta all out drivin it.
        fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
          You guys must be pretty recent boxing fans to forget about this one. Riddick knocked out Evander and it was on Showtime I believe. The commentators were going on about "But what did he beat?" The following year he upset Mike Tyson. As Manny-Shane is compared to now it's like they are throwing a piece of dead meat to a knockout artist. I don't even like Evander. Biggest headbutt cheater the sport has ever known. He needs to retire already as well. But if Shane beats Manny that's what I would compare it to. They are not saying half the stuff they were saying about Evander, then that they are saying about Shane now. I'm a Pacfan but always first and foremost I'm a boxing fan that is 'Pessimistic' about hype. Remember to bump this thread if I'm proved right.
          He might have been a bit off colour but Bowe was equally a bit debilitated too (from burger )

It was still a decent Bowe and still a decent Holyfield so imo the win was perfectly legit and Bowe deserves maximum credit for doing it.

Besides, it isn't Bowe's fault Holyfield tried to drug himself into testosterone city. If anything we should praise Bowe for having to fight the cheater

Comment

Working...
          X