Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Golovkin have such a good chin? Because he keeps his chin tucked in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Golovkin have such a good chin? Because he keeps his chin tucked in

Enough said. Watch him fight and look how well he keeps his chin down. Reduces the damage big time!

No big bangers are hitting it , you boys have to realize he aint fought anybody worth a fck yet .

Comment

He's got an incredible chin

He won't get knocked during his career

Comment

damn good chin but let's be real, monroe couldn't bust a grape with those power shots.

Comment

Yup that chin is well hidden. Golovkin is the ultimate offensive pressure fighter. It's going to be tough to find someone to beat him while he is in his prime.

Comment

Sorry but nobody will convince me against my own eyes. If I saw with my own eyes multiple times that he hasn't got a good defence I won't convinced by others that he has a good defence.
            I don't know what's the big deal about it. His defence is his offence, plenty of fighters fought that way in the past, I don't think about face first brawlers like Rios or Provo now but great fighters, like Pac or Barrera. So I don't know why some Golovkin fans try to defend his defence to death even if everybody saw it's kinda sloppy.
            If I would be a big GGG fan I would rather worry about his pretty clueless inside game and how he seems lost sometimes when he's forced to fight on the middle of the ring instead his favourite position when his opponent back against the ropes or in the corner and he has space to put his combos on them.

Comment

Agreed, he does tuck his chin well, and I think he sees most shots coming, so atleast being able to anticipate the impact is also helping. But also hasn't actually been in with any legit opponents who can crack yet, so we'll see how well this goes for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                No big bangers are hitting it , you boys have to realize he aint fought anybody worth a fck yet .

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  He's got an incredible chin

He won't get knocked during his career
                  This.

This.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                    Sorry but nobody will convince me against my own eyes. If I saw with my own eyes multiple times that he hasn't got a good defence I won't convinced by others that he has a good defence.
                    I don't know what's the big deal about it. His defence is his offence, plenty of fighters fought that way in the past, I don't think about face first brawlers like Rios or Provo now but great fighters, like Pac or Barrera. So I don't know why some Golovkin fans try to defend his defence to death even if everybody saw it's kinda sloppy.
                    If I would be a big GGG fan I would rather worry about his pretty clueless inside game and how he seems lost sometimes when he's forced to fight on the middle of the ring instead his favourite position when his opponent back against the ropes or in the corner and he has space to put his combos on them.
                    If by "inside game" you mean clinching and holding then yeah, this is true.

Comment

Working...
                    X