Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wlad Klitschko on a tall, undefeated Fighter crusade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed nobody is answering the question.

Crusade guys, lets focus.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Penut Butter Soft isnt 6'7

I doubt he was even 6'5, looked around 6'4

Horrible leg and head movement, so damn easy and predictable to hit

If you are tall you need some movement to beat Wlad, these guys just come stationary imitating a punch bag

Haye was to short but even he landed more power shots than Wlad.
      Haye lost and got embarrassed. Deal with it.

You Brits have no one that can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        You mixed them up because they are both unmemorable bums. Stop pretending. No one cares about these hollow defenses, not even you.
        I asked a observational question. A serial killer has a certain M.O. Like killing women for the sexual pleasure of it. Or men, I.E. Jeffrey Dahmer.

So does Wlad got it out for the big, undefeated men of the division?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          I asked a observational question. A serial killer has a certain M.O. Like killing women for the sexual pleasure of it. Or men, I.E. Jeffrey Dahmer.

So does Wlad got it out for the big, undefeated men of the division?

I don't think he targets them specifically. He's fought smaller guys, but with the division being as sof as it is maybe he thinks it looks better to beat a bigger undefeated guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            Haye lost and got embarrassed. Deal with it.

You Brits have no one that can beat him.
            watching wlad struggle against a pumped up cruiserweight and get outlanded in powershots says more about wlad than it does haye

fact is wlad fought like a ***** against haye, he didn't want to fight, that's why he decided to just throw a jab, hold and lean his way to a victory

haye will get his rematch and hopefully this time try a few new tactics, but first he has to knock out vitali, who cant duck haye for much longer

Comment

He's fought everyone willing to fight him. If you have to pick nobodies, might as well pick nobodies fighting a description of fighters you're criticized for not fighting.

Comment

Wlad can box extremely well against any boxing style.
                Of course some styles would be more tough, but there is no style Wlad didn't dominate.
                Last edited by Simurgh; 05-04-2013, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I don't think he targets them specifically. He's fought smaller guys, but with the division being as sof as it is maybe he thinks it looks better to beat a bigger undefeated guy.

We'll see. It just stood out to me, browsing through his boxrec.

If Povetkin is up next, that's a third undefeated guy in a row. I know I'd be motivated to give any undefeated guy his first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    We'll see. It just stood out to me, browsing through his boxrec.

If Povetkin is up next, that's a third undefeated guy in a row. I know I'd be motivated to give any undefeated guy his first loss.
                    Seriously, who cares if they are undefeated? It says a helluva lot more about a fighter who's lost at the top and come back to fight at the top than someone who continuously win at the lowest level.

Povetkin is not undefeated, Huck already handed his ass to him.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Seriously, who cares if they are undefeated? It says a helluva lot more about a fighter who's lost at the top and come back to fight at the top than someone who continuously win at the lowest level.

Povetkin is not undefeated, Huck already handed his ass to him.
                      So facing Povetkin is not on your radar? Just exactly who is it that he is not facing, as per your other thread statement that I responded to earlier.

Comment

Working...
                      X