Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Hot Button: Mayweather vs Pacquiao (Article)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    I dont wanna see this fight either. I'm not going to beg 2 spoiled brats to DO THEIR JOBS.

and yet here we are, we have fans begging 2 So called #1 P4P fighters to fight each other.

Please take the fans 80m dollars and do your job!

Can you believe that? Hey Joe, Heres $40,000 go drive your forklift.

Nah man, I aint driving that forklift!

But its your job Joe, nah man, I dont want that $40,000 to do my job!

What has Boxing become where we have to beg 2 fighters to take 40m each just to do their jobs and fight each other?

Manny doesnt care about his legacy/has no respect for Boxing and doesnt care who he fights.

Floyd is using excuses either because he's scared or brainwashed by someone.

Tyson wanted to pay $40,000 to fight a Gorilla.

If you told Julio Cesar Chavez that he has 2 choices in opponents, one who is PED free and one who is on Roids he would fight the guy on PEDS just to prove to the world that he is the best fighter on earth and it doesnt matter who they put infront of him.

and alot of the real ATG would have the same viewpoint, they wouldve rather took the fight with the "cheater" just so they can prove how great they are.

Its obvious to everyone that Manny and Floyd dont wanna fight each other, no matter how much we beg them to, the fight will never happen.

even though i'm a Pac fan...

i agree with your post!!1

green k!

Comment

I dont wanna see this fight either. I'm not going to beg 2 spoiled brats to DO THEIR JOBS.

and yet here we are, we have fans begging 2 So called #1 P4P fighters to fight each other.

What has Boxing become where we have to beg 2 fighters to take 40m each just to do their jobs and fight each other?

Manny doesnt care about his legacy/has no respect for Boxing and doesnt care who he fights.

If you told Julio Cesar Chavez that he has 2 choices in opponents, one who is PED free and one who is on Roids he would fight the guy on PEDS just to prove to the world that he is the best fighter on earth and it doesnt matter who they put infront of him.

and alot of the real ATG would have the same viewpoint, they wouldve rather took the fight with the "cheater" just so they can prove how great they are.

Its obvious to everyone that Manny and Floyd dont wanna fight each other, no matter how much we beg them to, the fight will never happen.
      good unbiased post, especially on the bolded part.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is TOOOOOO MUCH of a high risk for Floyd.. Just not Floyd style at this stage of Floyds career..

Floyd is a BIG REWARD LESS RISK part time fighter... After Ortiz Floyd will seek a fight with Amir Khan in the UK another LWW fighter who dominates the 140 division.. What weight class is Floyd in again? Thats right 147, the same division hes been in for the past 5 years..

Comment

fight aint happening cause floyd is busy punching her wife

Comment

You confirmed it! Floyd is scared!!!

I wonder what the *****s will say about this...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Manny Pacquiao is TOOOOOO MUCH of a high risk for Floyd.. Just not Floyd style at this stage of Floyds career..

Floyd is a BIG REWARD LESS RISK part time fighter... After Ortiz Floyd will seek a fight with Amir Khan in the UK another LWW fighter who dominates the 140 division.. What weight class is Floyd in again? Thats right 147, the same division hes been in for the past 5 years..
              and Pacquiao ain't even a Jr.WW that speaks volume about Floyd's willingness to fight him...

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                very good points.............

during pac marg fight there was noise about marg taking in something that warrants roach protest....this was highlighted by the fight commentators.....

pac just ignore it and went thru the fight......
                thats cuz pac probs on something himself lmao

Comment

i would have to agree. let's just give up this fight and move on.

i would also suggest that mods make a separate section for these pac/may threads until it has a chance of happening. talking about this fight tends to bring up a lot of ugly issues. a lot of fans are just interested in the drama not the fight.

Comment

the fact is Floyd truly believes Pac is on something like many others...i myself am 50/50 on the matter, my opinion changes everytime i see Pac fight

Floyd aint about to step in the ring and be pulverized by a possible drug cheat, especially not this late in his career, there wud be know coming back from him.

Mentally he wants to step into the ring knowing the machine infront of him is clean as he is and he'll accept his loss, if he is to lose.

Maybe back in the day so and so would have stepped into the ring with a roid freak, but Pac is a talented individual and if he is on PED's then that makes him even more dangerous. You cant beat a machine like that, if Pac is clean then Floyd is a deadman IMO.

Pac need to tell Arum to suck his dick and just take the tests

Comment

Working...
                    X