No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Fires Back at Mosley Fight Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
    Wait let me get this right they are "firing back" at people talking bad about his opponent??? so they are defending his opponent right???

usually ist one boxers camp talking bad about another boxer camp right?? arent they supposed to smack talk each other??? can some one help me understand i"ve only been watching boxing for 23yrs!!!!

hahahahah!!!! that is classic!!!! well i guess thats another first!!!

what a joke top rank is making of boxing with manny pac!!!!
    no their not suppose to "smack" talk eachother... that only happens when floyd is fighting.. i think u got boxing confused with WWE... i think u've been watching wwe for 23 years...

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
      You know he's not going to get knocked out early. You don't really believe that.

To be honest I thought Clottey was his most dangeous match and look what happened there. Margarito was going to be extremely dangerous if he was able to take on Pacquiao's shots and he couldn't.

I give Mosley zero chance, he isn't as fast anymore and becomes predictable and open to Pacquiao's right as Mosley throws those big right hooks. Pacquiao is going to pick him appart and Nazim is going to stop the fight on the 8th or 9th. Pointless fight.
      .....his one punch power gives him about a 25% chance.....Manny's wack defense gives him ANOTHER 10-15 %.....so we looking at maybe a 30-40% chance .....seriously, Shane DOES have a chance in this fight

Comment

can someone defend this!!!

Miguel Cotto- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

Margarito- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

MOSLEY- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

defend that if you can!!!! hahah!!!

MANNY PADDED PAQUAIO!!!!

want more??

ERIK MORALES lost a trilogy, then lost a "TUNE UP" fight , Then lost to manny pac!!!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA 36yrs old and you cant deny he was weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

RICKY FATTON HATTON beer drinking out of shape fighter who was knocked out by mayweather and mayweather is not even a power puncher!!!!

if i lied in any part of my comment please let me know!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo#1 View Post
          Miguel Cotto- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

Margarito- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

MOSLEY- looked bad in his last 2 fights = a fight with manny pac!!!

defend that if you can!!!! hahah!!!

MANNY PADDED PAQUAIO!!!!

want more??

ERIK MORALES lost a trilogy, then lost a "TUNE UP" fight , Then lost to manny pac!!!

OSCAR DE LA HOYA 36yrs old and you cant deny he was weight drained and lost 3 of his last 6 fights!!!

RICKY FATTON HATTON beer drinking out of shape fighter who was knocked out by mayweather and mayweather is not even a power puncher!!!!

if i lied in any part of my comment please let me know!!!!!
          You have some valid points

Comment

this fight is a robbery but they know Pacquiao fans are so loyal and will buy the pay-per-view no matter who he fights. Its not bad that Pac fans are want to see him no matter who he fights but they defend his opponent selection as if they were the promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              .....his one punch power gives him about a 25% chance.....Manny's wack defense gives him ANOTHER 10-15 %.....so we looking at maybe a 30-40% chance .....seriously, Shane DOES have a chance in this fight
              I think Manny may have better defense than you give him credit for. He has good head movement and good footwork when he wants to use it. The thing is I think Manny is one of those guys that likes to get hit early to see what an opponent has. If you look at every fight after Hatton, Manny uses for the first two or three rounds to get a feel for his opponent, how hard he hits, their timing, etc. After that, you rarely see him get hit unless he wants to, like when he laid on the ropes on purpose at times against Margarito...

And just a funny note, my father, after watching the Margarito vs. Pacquaio fight had this to say when Manny said he was hurt in the 6th round and was surprised to make it through: "Naw, no way! He is just saying that to try and lure Floyd Jr. to fight him! If he lets EVERYONE know he was supposed 'hurt', that could lure Floyd Jr. in thinking he can hurt him too!" I am not sure if I agree with that however it does make me think...

Comment

Look everyone here has heard or read Freddy roaches comments after the Margarito punching bag fight. He stated that it would be a waste of time to fight Mosley and in so many words said he's washed up. I don't mind Pac I feel he's an exciting fighter. But if ur in here trying to make an argument that Mosley is a formidable opponent your out of ur mind. For u Pac die hards all I have to say is look at ur trainers comments a couple months ago. He said it himself. Mosley is washed up. No disrespect. It's just the truth. Manny has already taken floyds title: Manny Money Pac!! Arrum runs this guys career like a controling wife and it's sad for him and sad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                  Okay, so with your post, I assume you were hoping for JMM, which is Mexican and would coincide with Cinco de Mayo! So, assuming I am correct, there is only one slight problem with your logic. When JMM just fought Katsidis, the arena was nearly empty, not even up to half compacity. So, when you have a fight that has 'war' written all over it and you cannot bring any fans, how can you demand double what you got paid for a Floyd Mayweather showdown. Pacman can fight a nobody like Clottey (by nobody I mean nobody other than hardcore fans like us know who he is) and can draw 700k all by himself. JMM fights a true and proven warrior that has must see written all over it and doesn't draw ****. I love JMM too and would have loved to have seen Pacquiao fight him (or Berto) next over Mosley, however considering how many people 'paid' for the JMM vs. Katsidis showdown, you cannot ask for a $5 million payday + an upside to any PPV's over 500k and expect to get it...
                  There are different factors to your response. For one, the fights are mostly aimed for the average viewer. I like how you say that Clottey is a nobody and Katsidis is a proven warrior. Shit, ask those casual fans who Katsidis is and tell me honestly if they know who he has fought. Clottey has been on the spotlight for a lot longer, even my mom knew who clottey was. She knew he fought Margarito,Judah and Cotto. Do you know how many seats were sold on "The Event" and how many were given away?

Now, I though it was perfectly clear that 5 million was a buy out price. Wasn't it? I'm sure JMM deserves more than whatever Mosley is going to get.

I'm willing to bet anything that JMM vs Pacquiao III would draw a lot more than Pacquiao vs Mosley. What's the story going to be on 24/7? 50% on how old and hungry Mosley is and 50% of how Pacquiao is distracted and their camp is having troubles? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    no their not suppose to "smack" talk eachother... that only happens when floyd is fighting.. i think u got boxing confused with WWE... i think u've been watching wwe for 23 years...
                    ok so hagler vs. hearns didn't smack talk each other

muhammed ali vs anyone was no smack talk???

mayorga trinidad no smack talk??

what about chavez vs camacho no smack talk there right??

Mike tyson Vs lenox lewis no smack talk???

roy jones jr. vs bernanrd hopkins 1 and 2 was no smack talk???

get the **** out of here!!!! are you a boxing fan or just a manny pac fan!!!! answer that!!!!! i know your just a manny pac worshiper!!! get on you knees again and pray to manny pac??? do you have a manny pac blanket you sleep with?? and kiss his poster in your room before you go to bed???

before you say it i will.... **** mayweather i dont like mayweather!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      of course i believe that if manny gets careless he will get knocked out in the early rounds.. why is this so hard to believe?? yes im rooting for manny to win but im not gonna overlook pass what mosley can do... u guys make it seem like mosley cant even throw a punch or anything anymore... like pac is just gonna get in there and KO mosley just like that lol u guys are to funny..
                      Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      Ok, let's be realistic now. Is Pacquiao really going to be careless? If Mosley couldn't KO Mayweather with one punch I don't see how Mosley can KO Pacquiao with one punch. iNDOLiFER, You don't think Pacquiao is going to completely destroy Mosley? If not, Based on what?

I give Shane a chance if Pacquiao goes out the night before of the fight and gets too drunk and too tired of fucking girls that he has no legs to move in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X