Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem calls Ronda Rousey 'slaughterhouse in a blouse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he just has a crush on her. He did the same thing with Christina Aguilera and the Pus.sycat Dolls. That's his way of showing his love.

Comment

He'd talented, but hearing a 40yr old bad mouth people for no reason is rather boring and obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Kulilin View Post
        He'd talented, but hearing a 40yr old bad mouth people for no reason is rather boring and obnoxious.
        Lol yeah I agree. It was fun during the MM LP days but now it's just played the f**k out. The dude can still spit fire at times but the lyrics don't really do **** for me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          yea but his voice is utterly annoying.
          To say the least.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Even during & right after The Slim Shady LP, which was (IMO) a quality album in it's own comedic way -- he was still kinda widely considered as a joke and a novelty rapper/artist
          He has a huge identity crisis.

Comment

Singing along with the kids. I will not.

Comment

This is in no way a comment on his ability or cred in the rap game, but Eminem is and will always be "safe" hip hop for white boys. That's just the market for him, regardless of what he might wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                This is in no way a comment on his ability or cred in the rap game, but Eminem is and will always be "safe" hip hop for white boys. That's just the market for him, regardless of what he might wish.
                Even if that may indeed largely be the case, he still broke through and had a legendary career in rap back when white rappers were considered laughable. And I still hear him routinely mentioned by other ATG rappers (Nas and Hova for example) in their best rapper lists. There may not be many black dudes in the hood rolling around jamming Eminem but he for the most part most definitely got respect from his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  "eminem is overrated and possibly using peds. i have no evidence of that as usual."

-paulie malignaggi

why is eminem targeting rousey?

of all the people he could start beefing with to jump start his career he chooses an mma woman fighter?

why not go after chris brown? drake? macklemore or the endless lame ass rappers today?
                  Eminem isn't targeting anybody... That's what he does for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Even if that may indeed largely be the case, he still broke through and had a legendary career in rap back when white rappers were considered laughable. And I still hear him routinely mentioned by other ATG rappers (Nas and Hova for example) in their best rapper lists. There may not be many black dudes in the hood rolling around jamming Eminem but he for the most part most definitely got respect from his peers.
                    A lot of black people actually like Eminem. In fact I haven't actually met one black person, who listens to rap, who didn't like Eminem. Personally I think his voice is annoying, he had one album I liked, the MMLP.

Comment

Some people just don't like to give him the credit he deserves because he has reach pop status and has so many fans that don't even listen to hiphop music. A lot of his biggest fans are the same people who listen to Justin Beiber and One Direction..etc. Still Everybody who likes rap music respects Em. Even if he's not your favorite rapper nobody can deny he's a great talent and will go down in history as one of the very best.
                      Last edited by VatoMulatto; 11-26-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X