Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck Liddell is now the new Exec. VP of Business Dev."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are hilarious. He has actually has a degree in accounting so he's not "stupid" as you guys are making him to be.

Comment

a monkey could beat this toolbox in a spelling bee

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        You guys are hilarious. He has actually has a degree in accounting so he's not "stupid" as you guys are making him to be.
        Chuck does have a Bachelor's in accounting.

That should count for something.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          why does Chuck always look hung over? lol.. anyway, atleast he didn't fall asleep during the interview.
          Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          this dude cant even spell "no" what the **** is he supposed to do?? drink up all the alc left when the meetings are done??? hes dumber than bread. what a joke hahaha
          Man.. what's with all the hate? I'm sure Chuck probably doesn't know **** about business.. so what, he deserves it. The man has been getting his eggs scrambled on a regular basis for the past few years. He's done alot for the UFC, and love or hate him, he's the definition of a real fighter.
          Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
          lolz...exec vp of business development means the UFC will send him out to make deals and stuff, businessmen will be so happy to be having dinner and lots of drinks later with chuck liddell, he'll probably get them to cut some good deals for the UFC. i just hope chuck stays away from the painkillers, now that he's not fighting he has no excuse not to do as much drugs as he wants to

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            lolz...exec vp of business development means the UFC will send him out to make deals and stuff, businessmen will be so happy to be having dinner and lots of drinks later with chuck liddell, he'll probably get them to cut some good deals for the UFC. i just hope chuck stays away from the painkillers, now that he's not fighting he has no excuse not to do as much drugs as he wants to
            Is that chick in your sig showing her beaver?.. I wanna see more.:wank:

Comment

Is that chick in your sig showing her beaver?.. I wanna see more.:wank:
              lol, yankab*tch, that pic is from huevos de oro ( golden balls ), you can watch the film and see more of her, also y tu mama tambien ( and i ****ed your mama too ) shows lots of her body. in one part she says " feel how wet it is inside me " in spanish, i blow my load everytime i watch that

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                lol, yankab*tch, that pic is from huevos de oro ( golden balls ), you can watch the film and see more of her
                I think I've seen that, is it the one where he draws cubes on the women's boobs?

Comment

I say it's a gift to Chuck and he probably won't be doing jack ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X