No announcement yet.

Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    In fact, **** Rack, you just have to give a dog a biscuit, and they will become benevolent.

I learned this by watching the electric meter monitor enter my yard, with all our dogs, when I was younger.

That made me realize, if you ever want to rob a house or something, just pack some dog treats.

It isn't as though dogs are very intelligent sorts, or anything.
    pepper spray, bud.

that dog food, dog treat stuff is the movies.

pepper spray a dog and even when he recovers he won't come near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      pepper spray, bud.

that dog food, dog treat stuff is the movies.

pepper spray a dog and even when he recovers he won't come near you.
      That's a good strategy.

The dog treats stuff works, I think, but the pepper spray sounds more effective.

Comment

• The one question I would have, pepper spraying dogs could change their behavior.

Making them friendly to you by feeding them treats, might not have such effect.

Comment

• In case you didn't get it, changing a dog's behavior might cue the owners in that something untoward has gone on.

Comment

• Hello anorak, good to see you mate. Just got off my third ban this year *scoffs...dusts off shoulder*

Comment

• here one from nsb troll
              Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              100% truth.....

i remember in middle school P.E. this cute chick with thunder thighs was choking people out with her legs and i purposely said i could kick he ass to get her to challenge me,,needless to say i was being suffocated(on my own will) by those precious thighs of hers,it was pleasure

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Hello anorak, good to see you mate. Just got off my third ban this year *scoffs...dusts off shoulder*
                I'm proud of you, man. I'm trying for one for every month of the year, but I try to arrange them around big fights. I don't wanna be banned if there's trolling NSB fun to be had, do I?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Personally I would go to him and confront him. But that's just me, I am a pretty intimidating guy when I choose to be.
                  I believe that. Certainly if someone's definition of "intimidating" is "a raving faggot asking if he can blow you", then this guy's got intimidation down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I believe that. Certainly if someone's definition of "intimidating" is "a raving faggot asking if he can blow you", then this guy's got intimidation down pat.
                    lol I burst out laughing when I read that myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      he's the most intimidating faggot on the greyhound bus.

Comment

Working...
                      X