Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose has another person inside of him, working him with controls.

Comment

• sweetpea87 likes to rub baby oil all over his chest on Saturday nights, sneaks over to his neighbors yard and uses their slip&slide while wearing his green speedo

Comment

• -Jose- is a top ranked competitive farter in the world. He took up competitive farting just a couple years ago, and now is one of the top 'flatulators.' He enjoys competing because it requires no athletic ability and involves things he loves best: eating gaseous foods and farting.

Comment

• Jose is the only Puerto Rican I know that doesn't pluck his own eyebrows. He goes to a beauty salon and has a gay Mexican do it for him. And he flirts with him to get a discount.

F"cking tease.

Comment

• BostonGuy is a top ranked Competitive Farting judge he travels every crack of the world judging farts on speed, longevity, sound and smell...I had the honor to meet him back in 2012 in one of my competitions

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Jose is the only Puerto Rican I know that doesn't pluck his own eyebrows. He goes to a beauty salon and has a gay Mexican do it for him. And he flirts with him to get a discount.

F"cking tease.
              that's a lie, Cua already gives me good price and I don't even have to flirt with him

Comment

• There's a rumor going around that Deranged is now a catholic priest. He still drinks and is pissed when delivering sermon. I'd like to attend.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                  There's a rumor going around that Deranged is now a catholic priest. He still drinks and is pissed when delivering sermon. I'd like to attend.
                  Welt is a professional actor, specializing in the role of accused sex offender. His best known works include multiple appearances on Law and Order and other well known crime dramas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Welt is a professional actor, specializing in the role of accused sex offender. His best known works include multiple appearances on Law and Order and other well known crime dramas.

Yeah well, I could do that. Actually would be cool.

Comment

• Weltz is actually a devout Muslim but he also likes to eat pulled pork sandwiches on the weekends while he bangs prostitues and snorts cocaine.

Comment

Working...
                      X