No announcement yet.

Best Chicago Pride Movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
    That's what I had to do bro! the visual evidence for the good chow in Chicago!

Yeah I hear you bro that's a good mix that you order I always either get some langostinos or a Mojarra Frita at a seafood Mexican joint along with some Ceviche or depending on the mood some Caldo de siete mares.

At a non seafood Mexican restaurant I either get the Asada plate or just some tacos or tortas to hold me over but I usually just go with what the restaurant specializes in and everything from there.
    damn im keep it real and admit when I think of CHI I think of Italian food primarily over all. i didnt even get into authentic mexican food till I moved to CALI. me and my boys would hit up spots like Giordano's, Unos, or cop italian beefs at Susies, or hit up Wolfies lot of unhealthy food. lot of the regular joints we would eat after school don't even exist anymore mostly mom and pop spots on Lawrence

Comment

Home Alone and Barber Shop for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vironaprile8 View Post
        Home Alone and Barber Shop for me.

yeah Home Alone was the ish! Most of us was kids when that movie dropped so we can relate to it.

honestly i just realized I never seen Barber Shop??? is that taking place in the CHI?

Comment

Working...
        X