Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got the better resumé Broner or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Obviously Broner. I like neither guy so I have nothing to sell with bias.
    Same here. Well said

Comment

mosley a better name than anything broner has on his resume

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        You obviously didn't catch the sarcasm. Baldomir n Gomez will always be crap on their resume and the same for Canelo. Cintron at one point WAS the #1 guy at the weight. Two fights or so later n Canelo shouldn't get credit? Not saying major credit but some at least from me. He also didn't just lose to anyone. Molina isn't a bad fighter.
        I caught the sarcasm but you're acting like their wins hold the same weight as Canelo's wins over them which they don't. Baldomir nor Gomez are overly good wins for Mayweather and Cotto but they're obviously much better than the version of those fighters Canelo fought.

When Cintron fought Canelo, he wasn't even in the Top 10. He was #1 a few years earlier, fresh of his win over Angulo. But by the time he'd fought Canelo he was coming off two very underwhelming performances. Can't be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Broner's isn't all that either, but he has fought legit fighters before and won. Canelo has his chance against Trout, though he had many many many chances in 2011-2012 to fight legit fights and didn't. That's all.

I don't say Racism unless it is just that....racism. And it goes both ways, racists come in all colors. Don't know why you even brought that up.

I said Floyd fought fighters who were a little older like Gatti, Oscar, Mosley, and Cotto.....when they were legit fights and highly ranked fighters.

Mosley was coming off stopping Margarito, and was considered the man when Floyd fought him. Do we need to bump the threads with comments like this

"Floyd needs to fight Mosley or retire"
          "Floyd will duck Mosley, Shane had him s**tting his pants when he came into the ring last night"
          "Floyd needs to fight Mosley or get colon cancer and die"
          "Floyd better fight Mosley, the best fight there right now"

Seriously....
          He tried to make fights with certain boxers but **** didn't go through. Example: Williams
          I don't give him credit for some of his fights like the Josesito one. You guys need to realize he was a welterweight for a while and moved up.
          Bullshit on the racism comment. I've seen you crying couple of times. LOL typical Floyd stan.

I never said any of those comments that he needs to fight Mosley. We all know Mosley was very INACTIVE. I even made a thread that if you're inactive, you shouldn't be ranked.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I caught the sarcasm but you're acting like their wins hold the same weight as Canelo's wins over them which they don't. Baldomir nor Gomez are overly good wins for Mayweather and Cotto but they're obviously much better than the version of those fighters Canelo fought.

When Cintron fought Canelo, he wasn't even in the Top 10. He was #1 a few years earlier, fresh of his win over Angulo. But by the time he'd fought Canelo he was coming off two very underwhelming performances. Can't be ignored.

Which was sarcasm man.

Overly good wins? Gomez for Cotto...seriously?

He didn't get #1 after beating Angulo right away, it was several months after that they put Cintron(ring) at the #1 spot.

2 underwhelming performances? He outclassed Smith and we all know he beat Williams before he tried to pull a Hopkins like act before his loss to Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            broner. demarco is a bigger win than any on canelo's resume. neither have terrific resume, but they young fetuses.
            lol fetuses.

But idk guys Canelo beat Lopez remember? The legendary Jr ww?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              lol fetuses.

But idk guys Canelo beat Lopez remember? The legendary Jr ww?
              This is true. And Lopez beat Ortiz (yet another welterweight) that canelo was gonna fight, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Which was sarcasm man.

Overly good wins? Gomez for Cotto...seriously?

He didn't get #1 after beating Angulo right away, it was several months after that they put Cintron(ring) at the #1 spot.

2 underwhelming performances? He outclassed Smith and we all know he beat Williams before he tried to pull a Hopkins like act before his loss to Molina.
                I said neither were overly good wins I.e both aren't anything to shout about. In Cotto's case, less so.

He got the #1 ranking after the Angulo win, though.

You call that an outclassing? That was not an outclassing.

He looked awful against Molina and he won his next fight but he didn't look good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I said neither were overly good wins I.e both aren't anything to shout about. In Cotto's case, less so.

He got the #1 ranking after the Angulo win, though.

You call that an outclassing? That was not an outclassing.

He looked awful against Molina and he won his next fight but he didn't look good at all.
                  Yea and Angulo was a good fighter. I don't know about now but he was back then.

You can easily tell Cintron was just on another level in that fight vs Smith.

Yes he did look awful against Molina.

Comment

Broner does.

Comment

broner even though its ****

demarco

ponce (even though he lost)

canelo has nothing to boast about so far

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X