No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Mayorga vs Prime 147 Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Nobody ever came close to hurting Mayorga until Trinidad ruined him with hundreds of bombs and cracked his chin. Before he fought Trinidad Mayorga laughed off everybody's hardest punches. After he fought Trinidad his punch resistance went way down although he still had a good chin. Mayorga's prime is before he fought Trinidad. Pacquiao would beat the hell out of that Mayorga but it's unlikely he would even knock him down.
    Trinidad ruined Mayorga and Del la Hoya once Oscar felt Tito power he look of running the last 6 rounds lol ....Oscar was exposed by Tito

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
      Who you got ?
      Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
      Is there USADA or VADA testing involved?
      You could take blood from Pacquiao every single day and between rounds and he still murders Mayorga easily.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-27-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
        Not at 147 who he beat at 147 and Cotto don't count since It was a catchweight at 145
        2 pounds won't have a detrimental effect on his undeniable quality.

Comment

Mayorga used to be a walking punch bag, no idea how he beat Vernon...anyway, Pacquiao rips him apart, batters him, out works him, out skills him and makes him bleed. Mayorga was a tough SOB so he might even last 12 but he'd have years taken off his life.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Nobody ever came close to hurting Mayorga until Trinidad ruined him with hundreds of bombs and cracked his chin. Before he fought Trinidad Mayorga laughed off everybody's hardest punches. After he fought Trinidad his punch resistance went way down although he still had a good chin. Mayorga's prime is before he fought Trinidad. Pacquiao would beat the hell out of that Mayorga but it's unlikely he would even knock him down.
            I disagree on Mayorga's chin being shot post-Tito. I saw that fight differently.
            Tito beat the hell out of his chin, but Mayorga ate every punch without issue--hell, he even stuck his chin out for three flush shots, and then mocked him afterwards!
            It wasn't until his trainer, the announcers, & practically everyone in the audience yelled at Tito enough to go to the body, that he finally figured out how soft Mayorga is in the body. It was a body shot that put him down as I recall.
            Point being, IMO Mayorga walked away retaining his ATG chin.
            Pac is not a body puncher, so I do think body work would be Roach's game plan, but I think it would turn into a war a la Pac-Morales

If anyone cracked his chin for good, it was DLH
            Last edited by nveleven; 07-27-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
              I disagree on Mayorga's chin being shot post-Tito. I saw that fight differently.
              Tito beat the hell out of his chin, but Mayorga ate every punch without issue--hell, he even stuck his chin out for three flush shots, and then mocked him afterwards!
              It wasn't until his trainer, the announcers, & practically everyone in the audience yelled at Tito enough to go to the body, that he finally figured out how soft Mayorga is in the body. It was a body shot that put him down as I recall.
              Point being, IMO Mayorga walked away retaining his ATG chin.
              Pac is not a body puncher, so I do think body work would be Roach's game plan, but I think it would turn into a war a la Pac-Morales

If anyone cracked his chin for good, it was DLH
              He nearly KO'd Mayorga in the last 5 seconds of the 1st. Body shots helped set up the KO in the later rounds, but I think Tito had the power if he landed enough fully loaded power shots on Mayorga's head, he would of KO'd him via a headshot as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shotz View Post
                Pac is leagues beyond Mayorga and the scrappy South America gets cut to pieces and soundly KO'd by Rd 5.
                Didn't know Nicaragua was part of South America, lol. Must be new in the text books this year.

Comment

Working...
                X