• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] So One Man Re-Entered His Burning Home To Save His Xbox

And I would do the same.

So One Man Re-Entered His Burning Home To Save His Xbox
    Taylor Casti The Huffington Post01/27/14 12:40 PM ET
    An Olathe, Kan., man re-entered his burning home after escaping a house fire early Friday morning. Why? To save one of his most prized possessions: his Xbox.

A report from ABC15 says the man's initial reaction was to exit the home and get to safety, but that once he was on his lawn watching the flames engulf his possessions, he had a change of heart and rushed back into the blaze to retrieve the beloved console.

Fortunately, both man and Xbox escaped relatively unharmed, although the man did have to be treated for smoke inhalation, the outlet reports.

The one factor that remains unclear is whether the rescued console was an Xbox 360 or the next-gen Xbox One. (As Gearburn points out, however, both systems allow users to save games to the cloud.) Either way, some forums are expressing concern for any controllers, Kinect motion sensors, or cords that may have been left to burn.

[h/t Betabeat]
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/46743...usaolp00000009

what a fool

Comment

Odd story. Did he make sure to grab his virginity, too?

Comment

I understand that if my house was burning down I'd grab my ps4 but my girls xbox one is getting burnt lol

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
          Odd story. Did he make sure to grab his virginity, too?
          wahahahaha! im pretty sure it stayed intact.

Comment

The only thing that would make me stupid enough to go back and get it while my home is up in flames is my complete Smallville DVD/Blu-Ray collector's edition set. And I honestly don't know if I would actually do it.

Comment

This reminds me of a story around where a chick dropped her iPhone on the highway (have no idea how) and walked into traffic to get it. Yeah. She didn't make it.

Obviously this guy made it without getting harmed, but still. Wtf. Sometimes you just gotta chalk it up as a loss. An Xbox and an iPhone can be replaced. Life can't.

Comment

I'd go back in for a sex box.

Comment

lmaooooo

Comment

Working...
                  X