Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have some type of fetish in sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have some type of fetish in sex?

I like it when I'm rough, I'll slap my girls ass hard till that pink skin of hers turns red and I also growl like a wolf when I cum.

Yours guys? I know some of you are closet-****s here. Like B.UTLER and SunSpace.

Well i don't know if it's considered a fetish but i like hairy women with a huge bush and sometimes hairy armpits.

I also like shemales but they must be convincing and very feminine.

I also quite like exhibitionism, nothing too extreme but my bedroom window in my apartment is level as the top deck of a bus and i often like to leave the blinds open while i **** a girl and the people on the bus get a view for about 3 minutes. Doing things in public places is pretty good too.

I've also been into banging women in front of their husbands, they have always been Asian couples.

Role playing is pretty good too, pretending to be brother/sister or cousins or something is quite good. I've also had a girl who wanted to role play that i was raping her.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Well i don't know if it's considered a fetish but i like hairy women with a huge bush and sometimes hairy armpits.

I also like shemales but they must be convincing and very feminine.

I also quite like exhibitionism, nothing too extreme but my bedroom window in my apartment is level as the top deck of a bus and i often like to leave the blinds open while i **** a girl and the people on the bus get a view for about 3 minutes. Doing things in public places is pretty good too.

I've also been into banging women in front of their husbands, they have always been Asian couples.

Role playing is pretty good too, pretending to be brother/sister or cousins or something is quite good. I've also had a girl who wanted to role play that i was raping her.
      I do a lot of Role play. But fantasy role play mostly. My girlfriend puts some sort of foam that fits in her ear so that she pointy ears like an elf (She has a role play costume for high elves, she is looks very much like an elf because of her blonde hair). Then I have to pretend I am a big bad orc that captured her.

Comment

like it to be not in the bedroom

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          I like it when I'm rough, I'll slap my girls ass hard till that pink skin of hers turns red and I also growl like a wolf when I cum.

Yours guys? I know some of you are closet-****s here. Like B.UTLER and SunSpace.
          What makes you think I'm a ****sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            What makes you think I'm a ****sexual?
            *Triggered

Comment

Im not sure about fetish but I rarely kiss. I go straight to ****ing, no foreplay as i dont have the patience for it.. also I dont do sensual sex, only rough and hard.

Comment

Having sex without a condom...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Having sex without a condom...

Comment

My new fetish is having sex with someone I'm in a relationship with. It's actually pretty hot.

I'm getting older and more beta as the years go by.

Comment

Working...
                    X