Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He sure is...he's one sad little wannabe Russian.
    I second this. The biggest tears are coming from the folks that said Ward wouldn't move up and fight Kovalev in his own weight class. Their not only crying because Ward stepped up and made GGG look like a pu$$i.e., but because he schooled their boy too. Ward shamed two birds with one stone

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      What do the first 2 have to do with team Kovalev? The rest was written in the rematch contract.
      I'm certain the rematch clause doesn't include language that says the winner (Ward) has to fight the rematch for the same or less money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Ward knows Kovalev is the better man so he dont want a rematch. hes afraid of getting knocked out by Kovalev.
        White boy hit to hard for him.
        Lol, really? Is that why he landed 1 big right hand the entire fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          I'm certain the rematch clause doesn't include language that says the winner (Ward) has to fight the rematch for the same or less money.
          What does his purse have to do with Duva, stupid fcuk? 5m+ can only be covered is his promoter is willing to lose money on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Sergey is still pissed about this. Ward is in trouble if he dares to take the rematch.
            Lol, like he was in trouble in the first fight? Dude, Ward will embarrass Kovalev in a rematch.

Comment

• andrea is going to retire! taking a page out of the gayweather jr playbook.retire and then when the threat is gone come out from the shadows like a c0ckroach

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                ...... what did he demand that was unreasonable ?
                He doesn't know, not one of them here knows ****...they act like Ward has publicly claimed all these special demands. They just act like they know wtf is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                  Ward fans gotta admit retiring now doesn't look good for him.

He's not really gonna retire though, he's been a diva in terms of negotiations and money for years now and this is just another example.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt
                  that he will end up fighting Sergey again.

you are a LOT smarter than some of the other posters

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Ward knew Sergey was saving the knock out for the rematch
                    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Lol, like he was in trouble in the first fight? Dude, Ward will embarrass Kovalev in a rematch.
                      Will Ward even take it, though? He playin' Floyd right about now

Comment

Working...
                      X