Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people insist on makinig obscene comments while driving past u??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Nice. I do the same thing all the time but with cyclists. I hate cyclists. I speed up real fast near them and scare them like Im going to hit them, then I tell them to get the **** out of my way.
    you are the absolute worst types of person to exist on this planet. why dont u cagers leave us alone when we are riding?? this is exactly why 90% of the time i stick to the bike paths and don't do any street riding. cycling is the perfect sport for introverts like me. it's a sport where it's just you, your bike and the outdoors. you don't need to bring along any kind of company but you cagers always ruin it for us cyclists. even when cyclists ride on the very right side or the street or in the bike lanes they still manage to get hit by idiotic drivers who can't drive for ****. so it's no surprise to me that most cyclists now ride in the middle of the street to be visible.

i used to be comfortable riding with just a hat on to hide my receding hairline but due to punks like you i now have to wear a helmet when i'm riding which shows my balding hairline through the helmet holes. hot female cyclists see me on the trails and ur ruining my game.
    Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    why is it funny? how would you feel if that happen to you?
    Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-23-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

The only reason you would be insecure about someone you don't know calling you a fag is that you think they might be right. In other words, you have doubts about your sexuality and masculinity, which is in fact something a fag would do, like alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
        The only reason you would be insecure about someone you don't know calling you a fag is that you think they might be right. In other words, you have doubts about your sexuality and masculinity, which is in fact something a fag would do. Alexkid is a classic example.
        i know i'm not a fag but what made me insecure is why exactly was i targeted? was it my appearance? was it my body language? or was it just a random verbal assault? did they do the same thing to the next kid they saw in their front lawn as they passed by?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post

i know i'm not a fag

but what made me insecure is why exactly was i targeted? was it my appearance? was it my body language?
          Two conflicting areas of your post.

Here's an alternative scenario: Two guys are high and driving to burger king. They see a beta with a ****ty corolla washing their car and thought it would be funny to call him out as they drove by.

One of infinite scenarios.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-23-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            why is it funny? how would you feel if that happen to you?
            Sorry man. It was just running through my mind like a comedy sketch, everywhere you go people insult you for no reason.

Comment

Two conflicting areas of your post.

Here's an alternative scenario: Two guys are high and driving to burger king. They see a beta with a ****ty corolla washing their car and thought it would be funny to call him out as they drove by.

One of infinite scenarios.
              no, they were the one in the corolla not me.

and even so the 2016 corolla type S are sick man. they've done a great job of re-energizing this particular model.

but you're right,maybe i was just randomly attacked for no particular reason by a bunch of drug addicted losers with no future.

Comment

Don't worry about it, brochacho.

Sure they called you a fag, but they yelled it while they were in a fucking Corolla.

80 year old women named Matilda drive them shits.
                Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 05-24-2016, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Sure they called you a fag, but they yelled it while they where in a fucking Corolla.

nice avi, fag

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Sure they called you a fag, but they yelled it while they where in a fucking Corolla.

man you dudes are really hating on that brand. i was really thinking about buying one too. i think they look cool as hell. the camry sport is a little nicer though. you really think the 2016 sport edition of the corolla is ugly?

Comment

nice avi, fag

Comment

Working...
                      X