No announcement yet.

Henderson vs Bisping 2!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
    Would you guys say he had an argument for GOAT if he wins?

That would be UFC Middleweight Champion on top of PRIDE Welterweight & Middleweight Champion, Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion.

Not to mention quality wins over and battles with the who's who of MMA in...

Heavyweights- Fedor, Big Nog(Arguably #1 &2 all time) Gilbert Yvel

Light Heavyweights- Wanderlei, Shogun(2x), Babalu(2x), Rafael Calvancante, Nakamura

The Rest- Rich Franklin, Bisping(2x), Misaki, Rousimar Palhares, Carlos Newton, Renzo Gracie Bustamante, Gono, Chonnan, Lombard, Botetsh, Ninja Rua

Not mention he fought Rampage, Arona, Machida, and Rashad Evans to razor close decisions

and only loss convincingly to Lil Nog(2x), Anderson Silva, Misaki, and Vitor, and Wanderlei in his prime. Gegard and Vitors second win came in his decline.

I know Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Jon Jones, and Aldo will get the majority of the love for their reigns of terror but none of them really have the murderers row of opponents that Henderson has faced on a consistent basis. I think at the very least he'd have to be considered.
    Definitely p4p especially if he gets a rematch with anderson after he beats bisping and wins that too

He should have had a rematch with anderson immediately after, they were both too good and too close not to have a best of 3, UFC fcuked up big time.

Its like Fedor and Nog only ever having one fight thatw ould have been r-tarded, well those 2 were teh p4p best and should ahve had 2 back to back fights
    Last edited by AlexKid; 09-24-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Bisping ko's hendo in the 1st..

Hendo is shot to shyte... Has the chin of Amir khan

Comment

All it takes is one H-bomb. Hendo's chin is gone, but Bisping has always had a weak chin.

Bisping better not act like a prick if he knocks out Henderson though. I'm trying to like him.

Comment

I would imagine Bisping wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
            Would you guys say he had an argument for GOAT if he wins?

That would be UFC Middleweight Champion on top of PRIDE Welterweight & Middleweight Champion, Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion.

Not to mention quality wins over and battles with the who's who of MMA in...

Heavyweights- Fedor, Big Nog(Arguably #1 &2 all time) Gilbert Yvel

Light Heavyweights- Wanderlei, Shogun(2x), Babalu(2x), Rafael Calvancante, Nakamura

The Rest- Rich Franklin, Bisping(2x), Misaki, Rousimar Palhares, Carlos Newton, Renzo Gracie Bustamante, Gono, Chonnan, Lombard, Botetsh, Ninja Rua

Not mention he fought Rampage, Arona, Machida, and Rashad Evans to razor close decisions

and only loss convincingly to Lil Nog(2x), Anderson Silva, Misaki, and Vitor, and Wanderlei in his prime. Gegard and Vitors second win came in his decline.

I know Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Jon Jones, and Aldo will get the majority of the love for their reigns of terror but none of them really have the murderers row of opponents that Henderson has faced on a consistent basis. I think at the very least he'd have to be considered.
            Not for the GOAT, but I can't see anyone who's fought the opposition he has.

Comment

Bisping takes him this time, ends in a KO

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                Bisbing KOs Hendo in the 1st.
                I think this is likely and by 2nd rnd ...would like to see Hendo win but Bispin for me is about a 10 to 1 favorite .

Comment

Comment

Great performance from Bisping, absolutely schooled him for 98% of the fight.

Bisping's making a real habbit out of beating up Americans.

Now he holds the record for most all time wins in the UFC!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeEhrmantraut View Post
                      Hendo clearly won the fight, Bisping won the scoring

Lol Hendo dropped him with the same exact shots lol

Comment

Working...
                      X