No announcement yet.

interesting article from david king about pac man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    expect to get a lot of red k and the usual homsexual laced responses from the manny brigade when they see anyone criticizing Manny.
    Dont bother i will call bs when i see it david article on point from a unbias person

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      this is all you have to know between the two guys,

floyd's best win is diego corrales, someone who is not even a true hall of famer.

How many wins does pac have vs legit hall of famers?

floyd has yet to face a legit hall of famer in their prime and is about to fight manny pacquiao's sparring partner while pacquiao is about to face another top 10 p4p fighter.
      so manny beating Barrera (aftr he upset Hamed) in 2003 has something to do with this fight?

Manny has wins over guys like Morales (after he lost to zahir raheem), Hatton (after floyd), ODH (after floyd), SHane (after floyd) JMM (floyd beat him), Cotto (same).

where is the rest of his prime HOF wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
        There's a Mayweather-Pacquiao master thread

Reported - people need to start getting banned around here for not following directions
        Originally posted by horge View Post
        As others have said, there's an existing Pac-May master-thread for shit like this.
        The article cherrypicks facts (and fudges a few) in bias against Pacquiao.
        Ban the TS's IP ASAP.
        Last edited by al-Xander; 01-23-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          Ban the TS's IP ASAP.
          Lmao joeman calm down i didnt read but when i see another one of these thread im going to call u and el angel out ok if u not saying to ban ts alright

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
            As others have said, there's an existing Pac-May master-thread for shit like this.
            The article cherrypicks facts (and fudges a few) in bias against Pacquiao.
            There should be a May/Pac news blackout.

Comment

LMFAO...I took one look at your so-called article, saw it's another "commentary" by David King, and knew right away that it's as "objective" as another FloydHype.com piece by Ben Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuraiSam View Post
                LMFAO...I took one look at your so-called article, saw it's another "commentary" by David King, and knew right away that it's as "objective" as another FloydHype.com piece by Ben Thompson.
                Didn't David King used to work for Fight Hype? Fight Hype is so anti-Pacquiao it's ridiculous (and I don't even like Pacquiao). Then you have guys like Scoop Malinowski and Brad Cooney who rip on Mayweather at every turn. The only boxing journalists out there who don't have any bias towards a certain fighter is Kevin Iole and Dan "Jabba the Hutt" Rafael.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  so manny beating Barrera (aftr he upset Hamed) in 2003 has something to do with this fight?

Manny has wins over guys like Morales (after he lost to zahir raheem), Hatton (after floyd), ODH (after floyd), SHane (after floyd) JMM (floyd beat him), Cotto (same).

where is the rest of his prime HOF wins?
                  barerra, marquez, cotto.

pacquiao's resume is better than floyd. you will just have to deal with it.

Originally posted by SamuraiSam View Post

exposed!

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  Didn't David King used to work for Fight Hype? Fight Hype is so anti-Pacquiao it's ridiculous (and I don't even like Pacquiao). Then you have guys like Scoop Malinowski and Brad Cooney who rip on Mayweather at every turn. The only boxing journalists out there who don't have any bias towards a certain fighter is Kevin Iole and Dan "Jabba the Hutt" Rafael.

Yahoo contributer network articles is equivalent to bleacher report articles or some poster on nsb like larryx making a ******ed thread.

Comment

By interesting you mean biased right?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      barerra, marquez, cotto.

pacquiao's resume is better than floyd. you will just have to deal with it.

exposed!

Yahoo contributer network articles is equivalent to bleacher report articles or some poster on nsb like larryx making a ******ed thread.
                      so floyd beat JMM and cotto as well. Floyd has gatti, manny has barrera. Gatti got beat plenty of times before floyd, Barrera got manhandled by junior jones. They both have the same number of HOFer's their resumes as of now.

Comment

Working...
                      X