The NFL has the most tactically inept coaches in all of sports,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    1. I'm a big NFL fan.
    2. I made the thread at 4.30am after spending the previous hours devouring a bottle of Scotch.

They are "by and large" terrible at making adjustments on the fly though.
    the bad ones sure. just like in all sports.

thank you captain obvious.

Comment

I don't see how you can get more tactical than pep flailing a strange arm gesture every other second.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        the bad ones sure. just like in all sports.

thank you captain obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          you dont want none.

stick to pretending to hate on all things america while loving everything about us from our sports, tv shows, movies, music women etc....

Comment

I'll never forget a game when the Lions coach at the time, Marty Mornhinweg (now currently the Jets offensive coordinator), took the wind instead of the ball in overtime after winning the coin toss.

And this is when OT was first score wins.

Well....the other team promptly drove down the field on the opening drive of OT to win the game

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
              He's to Illustrations what Feynman was to Diagrams.
              I hope this is a good thing.

If not, I'm gathering up my gems, insta-warping to Scotland, and shoving my Gauntlet up yer arse.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Is there any team in the world that you would favor to beat the Super Bowl winners at this game?
                Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                what's not to get?

what country you think is going to beat america in american football?

as for the thread,

the nfl is excessively more complicated than soccer.

its not even close.

by a country mile.

i dont think that's a good thing btw.
                You guys are correct to imply no country can produce a team to beat Super Bowl winners, but can you seriously call yourself a "World Champion" of a sport where the tournament doesn't even involve at least 3 or 4 countries?

Super Bowl Champions, okay makes sense, but Super Bowl "World Champions"?

Rugby, which is quite similar has 20 teams competing for their World cup in 2015 and the winning team/country will be World Champions and it would actually make sense cuz it would involve multiple en******.

Edit: It is the same with NBA and MLB, as both basketball and baseball are played in many places. If they played against clubs from other countries and thus call the winner World champs that would make perfect sense.
                Last edited by Box-Office; 11-07-2014, 09:17 PM.

Comment

He Spider 2 Y banana'd a couple of you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    You guys are correct to imply no country can produce a team to beat Super Bowl winners, but can you seriously call yourself a "World Champion" of a sport where the tournament doesn't even involve at least 3 or 4 countries?

Super Bowl Champions, okay makes sense, but Super Bowl "World Champions"?

Rugby, which is quite similar has 20 teams competing for their World cup in 2015 and the winning team/country will be World Champions and it would actually make sense cuz it would involve multiple en******.

Edit: It is the same with NBA and MLB, as both basketball and baseball are played in many places. If they played against clubs from other countries and thus call the winner World champs that would make perfect sense.

1/4 of the NBA is not from america.

i'm sur ethe number is way higher in the MLB.

they are global sports.

it's not my fault that brits aren't strong enough to play football.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I hope this is a good thing.

If not, I'm gathering up my gems, insta-warping to Scotland, and shoving my Gauntlet up yer arse.
                      It's a very good thing. A compliment.

U can still ram yer Gauntlet up me arse doe. No ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X