No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: The Roots - ESPN Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    Pacquaio is a real man, literally had no options, boxing or die.

Mayweather, recieve foodstamps, section 8, free schooling, can get a job, but they say "it was selling drugs or robbing people"

lmfao.

Pacquaio had it 10000X worse and selling drugs or robbing people never crossed his mind.
    Exactly

Mayweathers have all these benefits living in the US and can get any service job out there, but "I grew up rough and it was selling drugs or robbing to survive"

Comment

Originally posted by sanluisjerzy View Post
      If you knew (maybe you do) about the history of the Philippines from the 1940's through the Marcos regime and to the present day, you'd know that the USA has a firm enough grip on the Philippines as it is.

And welfare system? It's a third world country man. Thanks in large part to what the USA has done to the country. Read your Chomsky!
      us has influence but blaming the us is nonsense.

the problem with philippines is the philippine govt.

philippines was actually great under the us rule. especially the economy.

it's fall started after philippine independence.

Comment

Good ****. Thanks for the vid.

Comment

lmfao...and Floyd thinks Manny is shook. What a dumb fuk he is. Manny held his best friend in his arms dead after his boxing match. climbed into the ring afterwards and fought the main event. Holy fuk. I never knew that. Great vid.

Comment

Damn manny is one of a kind a true man!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
              Damn, that was some Rocky III shit.
              True that.

This story should have been told awhile back, the impact would have been massive. It beats the story about selling donuts in the streets and father killing his pet dog. But it's out now and I'm sure the media will go on fire over this.

Once May reads this story whatever courage he's got left will probably fade away.

Comment

What are some of the topics covered in this video? I don't want to waste my time if it's just religious nonsense and about Floyd being a "ducking coward".

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                  What are some of the topics covered in this video? I don't want to waste my time if it's just religious nonsense and about Floyd being a "ducking coward".
                  It's about a gay black guy

Comment

Manny comes from a real fighters core. Truely compared to a SSR and one of the best fighters that ever lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                      Go find a c0ck and ram it down your throat fuk boy! :ANWOD:

Comment

Working...
                      X