No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Jones on Mayweather-Ortiz, Cotto, Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Jones on Mayweather-Ortiz, Cotto, Canelo, More

In the first part of my interview with welterweight contender Mike Jones, we went over his early years in the sport, his impressions of the Philadelphia gym scene, and the learning lessons he took away from his recent scraps with rugged Sinaloa, Mexico native Jesus Soto Karass. Jones is also being considered as an opponent in the near future for WBO welterweight champion and revealed that although he would prefer some more experience before a fight of such magnitude, he would be ready if called upon for that challenge.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mike Jones who. Mike Jones who. Mike Jones. Damn dog when you gonna drop a new CD dog?

Comment

Arum must know $$$$omebody at boxingscene, mike who??? who cares????

Comment

Mike who? My Culo

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
          Mike who? My Culo
          Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          Arum must know $$$$omebody at boxingscene, mike who??? who cares????
          Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          Mike Jones who. Mike Jones who. Mike Jones. Damn dog when you gonna drop a new CD dog?
          Seems pretty pointless to click on the thread if you don't know/care about the guy. Seems even more pointless to post just to alert us all to your ignorance and/or lack of interest.

Jones is top 10 at WW, so of course his views on the rest of the division are worthy of an article.

Comment

Boxing needs guys like MJ...

....there are not too many smart people in the boxing world, that include a lot of fans...I' m pretty sure Pac will give MJ a shot, he's a class act and he's also the mandatory challenger, not to mention a TR boxer.

Comment

Mike is a different breed...

...and you are right...there are not to many smarts here!!!
              Originally posted by iloveboxing2 View Post
              ....there are not too many smart people in the boxing world, that include a lot of fans...I' m pretty sure Pac will give MJ a shot, he's a class act and he's also the mandatory challenger, not to mention a TR boxer.

Comment

After hearing loudmouths, Jones is refreshing change with classy answers. The only problem is Classy fighters are often overlooked. Mike better start kissing his promoters ass and accepting all fights in order to get noticed by the casual fan

Comment

MJ and his peeps TRIED to get Canelo but it didn't happen...hmmmm...listen...did yall hear that?!? (quack)...whats that sound?!? (quack)...again, did yall hear that?!? (quack)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    In the first part of my interview with welterweight contender Mike Jones, we went over his early years in the sport, his impressions of the Philadelphia gym scene, and the learning lessons he took away from his recent scraps with rugged Sinaloa, Mexico native Jesus Soto Karass. Jones is also being considered as an opponent in the near future for WBO welterweight champion and revealed that although he would prefer some more experience before a fight of such magnitude, he would be ready if called upon for that challenge.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    MJ made a fan of me with that article.

People have their opinions but i like him because he's a straight shooter and respectful.

Comment

Working...
                    X