Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't make sense to me. You acknowledge Floyd Mayweather as the best P4P YET! JMM..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
    Pac, Hatton and JMM are interested in Mayweather.
    Maybe just for the Money they got nothing to lose, because mayweather is regarded as one of the best fighters.

Why would Floyd fight Juan Manuel Marquez and not Shane Mosley or Miguel Cotto? They're willing to fight him, but Mayweather is not.

Comment

Gotta disagree on that. Pac hasn't proven himself over 130, infact...JMM has proven himself more over 130.
      Yup from shot and overhype bum...

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Champ View Post
        Maybe just for the Money they got nothing to lose, because mayweather is regarded as one of the best fighters.

Why would Floyd fight Juan Manuel Marquez and not Shane Mosley or Miguel Cotto? They're willing to fight him, but Mayweather is not.
        Why would Mayweather jump on a Shane after such a long layoff? Mayweather is great but I'll admit, we himself knows how dangrous it is to jump at these guys after such a long layoff (Although he won't admit it ofcourse)

Comment

Why would Mayweather jump on a Shane after such a long layoff? Mayweather is great but I'll admit, we himself knows how dangrous it is to jump at these guys after such a long layoff (Although he won't admit it ofcourse)
          O.K. O.K. had to put it in twice to make the limit of letters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Champ View Post

because mosley and cotto aren't tune ups for floyd, but jmm is

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I here ya, I guess since I don't box I see things from a fan's perspective and not a boxer's. I know it must be hard as hell to leave your family and train and I understand the risk factor- same thing in football, no one cares about the guys with busted legs and bad backs after they are done with the game, they have to look out for themselves.

From a fan's perspective (without inside knowledge of a boxing lifestyle or having experience with boxing negotiations) it looks like he is going for the easy route although he should take a tuneup fight before a "mega fight". It seems like it is just not a fair fight is what I am saying- he is younger, faster, and closer to the weight that he wants to fight at. I know JMM is a top P4P guy but you have to admit, he does not look as good at 135 as he did at 130 and 126. I know Marquez called out Mayweather but Marquez just fights anyone and Mayweather has to know that it is a big mistake at a higher weight for Marquez. I just wonder would Mayweather find it worth the effort to attempt to fight at 140 should Marquez make any fighting weight demands?
              Finally, someone that can disagree and still have an intelligent conversation. I agree with those on here that says Mayweather is cherry picking his fights. I say just about all fighters do. I also feel that the fight with JMM should be at 140. If Floyd can not make 140, then JMM should come to 147 if he chooses to fight Floyd since he called Floyd out. Now, this thinking supports another argument that I've been fighting against. If Floyd can no longer make 140 and he wants to fight, he should fight Cotto or Mosley. You make a great point about JMM not looking good above 130.

Comment

Man,

After reading this I can tell most of you have never fought never mind that you have never been in a boxing gym period or the real boxing/MMA/Wrestling worlds.

Why would any body who is the best labeled by their peers, Media, & Fan'NATICS do what some small time person asked them.

It does not Work that way Ask Oscar De La Hoya, Ask Hulk Hohan, Ask Mike Tyson, Ask Donald Trump, Ask P-Diddy,ETC

When you are the Man or you are that IT Person no one can make demands on especially when you hold all the crads.

I know Majority of you would run from Physical Confrontation just by the way you call Money May a ***** & ***** ETC.

Trust Me you won't even fight when you see your friends getting beat up but talk all this TOUGH TALK online that is a CYBER GANGSTA

You call me out best believe if I accept it's my way or no way when I paid the Cost to be in this position Why Would I answer to Some ***** who ain't never Made 5 Million in 1 Fight let alone 4 fights combined ***** take the crumbs that I give you and watch me dump my cigar ashes on your head for 4 rounds before I knock you the hell out

If you want it come get but not on any thing or demand you ask REMEMBER I am the King & you are coming to me not the other way around

Comment

Working...
                X