Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Announces Deal With Roc Nation Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hope Ward gets some momentum back in his career, he's a good fighter but he better stop being a home town whore or the boxing world will continue to question whether he has any heart at all. He gets away with far too many rule infringements at home so he doesn't really fight on level playing field most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Goddamn youre thick as pig****. Froch made 10m pounds vs Groves. Hes huge in the Uk and a B sider in the States. Only Chavez brings Ppv, which makes it worthwhile for Froch to fight in the Us
      so for you its ok to not fight someone, who already beat you, just cuz hell be the b side in the us? wow

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Have him fight someone would be a start. Kessler and Kovalev are more than keen to fight him. I suspect Beterbiev and maybe DeGale could be interested too.

Haymon not involved anywhere there.
        You want to talk about inactivity? Kessler has fought once in over 2 years, and he lost that fight. Kessler is only interested if it's in Denmark. Roc Nation didn't sign Ward to fly him to Denmark. They signed him to make him a star in the US.

Kovalev, I like. Degale, I like. Even Groves. Beterbiev? Common man, way too green. Guy is fighting the Jeff Page Jr.'s of the world and still finding a way to take a seat on the canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          who the fuk is talking about kessler?
          If you had any reading comprehension skills you would know.

Comment

• That's great!

Comment

Working...
            X