Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Typical Bandwagon Nuthuggers Here... Where Have All The Klitschko Disciples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Bandwagon Nuthuggers Here... Where Have All The Klitschko Disciples?

Loses one fight & they all jump off the bandwagon... I know because I been here since 2009. It's really quite pathetic. The nuthuggery that went on here was pretty funny & just like that they all disappear. Where are all the Klitschko avatars & signatures? GGG & Kovalev will be next... Once they lose it will be the same thing...You are not a true fan if you do not stick with your team through thick & thin. If he wins the rematch I bet there will be a bunch of you who will say you knew he would win or the first match was a fluke, etc. Those Klitschko posters will be back on the wall & you will slip back into you ballhugger Klitschko underwear. If you do this it will show how much of a poser you are. Only support your alleged favourite team when it's winning...
    Last edited by joe strong; 03-05-2016, 01:23 PM.

Still a Klitschko fan here.

Comment

Still here.

Comment

Eh, thats standard. Anytime some loud mfer who hypes a guy gets pushed back to reality by that guy losing the most often used strategy is to go crickets for awhile. Most cats either avoid the site or avoid the subject. Respect to the minority of fans who can accept a L & being wrong in a public forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Still a Klitschko fan here.
          yes you are...

Comment

They are sticking with him, and will be more vocal as the Fury rematch approaches.

If there is one fanbase I can promise you will not abandon their fighter, it's the Klitschko fanbase.

Comment

Klitschko is shot. No shame in saying it.

Comment

Been a big Wlad Klitschko supporter for the last 10 or so years and still support him. And I think he'll win the rematch with Fury as well.

Comment

No reason they should leave him..he is clearly shot

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    yes you are...

Comment

Working...
                    X