Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Won't Pay Canelo The Money He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't ward have a massive gash in middle of oct and fought in dec?

Comment

Arum has been around this sport for a long time and knows in his heart Floyd would toy with Manny Pacquiao. Jail sentence, unhealed cuts, and now he throws the lawsuit stuff into the mix... Top Rank doesn't want this fight.

Comment

For once I hope arum is right. Carrot top doesn't deserve this career high payday. He's beaten no one and is a protected fighter, **** Canelo until he proves otherwise.

Comment

Bob Arum genuinely thinking that people will believe that **** about the cut is insulting.

The cut wasn't even a bad cut.

Comment

Bob Arum & team Pacquiao lying about May 5th fight wouldn't be surprised to find out they are lying about PED use and filed a lawsuit to cover it up.

Comment

He got a cut in November but can't spar till April? That's SIX MONTHS!!!!.. What a fat lieing bast*rd!!!

Comment

DIAF, Arum

Comment

Manny's cut is CLEARLY the worst cut known to man. It healed when Floyd was headed to prison last week...in that same week that his report date was pushed back, the cut got even worse. I hope he doesn't fight too soon, I don't want him to mess around and reopen the worst cut known to man in another fight and not be ready or able to fight Mayweather in December 2014.

Comment

I hate Bob Arum more and more every single time he opens his mouth. What a piece of trash.

Comment

Bob won't allow pac to fight Mayweather. These cowards are still trying to fight in a court room rather than a ring. What a disgrace. At least the *******ed noobs understand this.

Comment

Working...
                      X