manglah da stranglah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Go easy n the licks homie.
    You know how we do Bully. You sippin anything homey?

Comment

• I just found out today that as of last month the Walmart by my crib is open 24/7. These long, drunk, sleepless nites where I'm hungry as **** can now be remedied. I luv it!

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I just found out today that as of last month the Walmart by my crib is open 24/7. These long, drunk, sleepless nites where I'm hungry as **** can now be remedied. I luv it!
        i'm happy for you

just for that, i am going to the nearest gas station to buy a few brewskis

Comment

I just found out today that as of last month the Walmart by my crib is open 24/7. These long, drunk, sleepless nites where I'm hungry as **** can now be remedied. I luv it!
          The walmart around the way has been open 24-7 since christmas last year.

Comment

You know how we do Bully. You sippin anything homey?
            Not tonight. Had a blunt though.

Comment

the walmart by my crib has been 24/7 since it opened

omgz PWNED

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                i'm happy for you

just for that, i am going to the nearest gas station to buy a few brewskis
                Please do! Lets drink to the good ****. And to Denise Milani's ****. :boobies:

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Lucky mofo. Our Walmart was gettin a grocery section added the last several months. Now that it's done, hrs gone from 8AM-10PM to 24/7. Quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by rizilient View Post
                  the walmart by my crib has been 24/7 since it opened

omgz PWNED
                  Walmart is a ****ed up company, which exploits the third world, but they are convenient as ****.

Comment

Please do! Lets drink to the good ****. And to Denise Milani's ****. :boobies:

Lucky mofo. Our Walmart was gettin a grocery section added the last several months. Now that it's done, hrs gone from 8AM-10PM to 24/7. Quality.
                    you know what

i'm GOING ALL OUT

instead of the gas station, ima hit up a grocery store buy some 211s and some bread

****** whaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Walmart is a ****ed up company, which exploits the third world, but they are convenient as ****.
                      not only that, the corporate juggernaut we know as wal-mart has put COUNTLESS business, particularly small family owned ones, out of business

but hell to the yeah, wal-mart epitomizes convenience

Comment

Working...
                      X