No announcement yet.

Eastern European Hooligan Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    I would put my money on those South Americans, especially Brazilians and Argentineans
    Yea... if you actually had any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      I dont know where Poland comes into play? Those Hooligans were actually Belarussian.
      Everybody respects the polish hooligans they are ****ing mental, just like the russian hooligans they have these things called fair fights, where you get a 100 etc on each side and they meet up in the woods or somewhere away from the football stadium and they all knock **** out each other, check them out they are hardcore

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
        Everybody respects the polish hooligans they are ****ing mental, just like the russian hooligans they have these things called fair fights, where you get a 100 etc on each side and they meet up in the woods or somewhere away from the football stadium and they all knock **** out each other, check them out they are hardcore
        *****s though, i bet most of them are tooled up, and they are all coked upto the eye balls and pissed up.

any fool can fight under the unfluence and do crazy ****

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
          *****s though, i bet most of them are tooled up, and they are all coked upto the eye balls and pissed up.

any fool can fight under the unfluence and do crazy ****
          I wouldent call them *****s, and they aint tooled up either as its called fair fights, just a group of lads vrs another group of lads no weapons, its diffrent from the other firms in europe.

By the way theirs a well knowing hooligan from your neck of the woods who runs the doors in brummie and is a mma fighter, cant mind his name but a doubt you would call him a ***** lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            I wouldent call them *****s, and they aint tooled up either as its called fair fights, just a group of lads vrs another group of lads no weapons, its diffrent from the other firms in europe.

By the way theirs a well knowing hooligan from your neck of the woods who runs the doors in brummie and is a mma fighter, cant mind his name but a doubt you would call him a ***** lol

a fair fight whats that ? a 15 stone man kicking the **** outta someone half his size .......that aint fair son.

If i were the same size as him i would not be pessimistic about fighting him being a bully because you are physcially bigger than someone is my defintion of a *****

Ive boxed in compeition so i know what a fair fight is and it aint being
            physically overmatched and getting the **** beat outta ya

so called hard man on the street get licked when they step inside a Boxing ring
            Last edited by Dynamite Kid; 12-13-2008, 02:53 PM.

Comment

or is it getting two'd up when you are on the deck

that is not a fair fight, 1 on 1 same weight no weapons is a fair fight

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                a fair fight whats that ? a 15 stone man kicking the **** outta someone half his size .......that aint fair son.

If i were the same size as him i would not be pessimistic about fighting him being a bully because you are physcially bigger than someone is my defintion of a *****

Ive boxed in compeition so i know what a fair fight is and it aint being
                physically overmatched and getting the **** beat outta ya

so called hard man on the street get licked when they step inside a Boxing ring

Just because one guy is bigger than another guy dosent mean he would win in a fight, a know plenty guys who are big built who couldent fight sleep, it all depends on the lad dosent it, ive seen guys who are 11 stone knock bouncers out at 16 stone at the end of the night, happens all the time at
                the weekends so i dont buy into that.

When i said fair fights in the hooligan term, well the way it goes is sometimes a firm for instance man united could have a mob of 600 lads while the team they are playing say oldham could have 200 lads, and they will meet up and go for it, well their is only going to be one winner isnt their???? strengh in numbers. plus alot of them lads will use weapons and bottles lads could end
                up been fatally stabbed and killed etc.

So what happens is they phone each other up and say right 50 of our lads vrs 50 of yours, lets meet in a place away out the road from the police and settle it, and no weapons, so youve got 50 of the best from each firm going at it with no weapons, and it gets sorted.

Thats a fair fight in the terms of the hooligan mobs.

Comment

Working...
                X