The hate for Rigondeaux is laughable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    He's boring.

What did you find boring exactly? The fact he didn't plod forward blocking punches with his face and nearly get his eye taken out?

Masterful performance if you ask me. He made Donaire look the amateur!

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov
      Quote:

Originally Posted by K.Webster

He's boring.

What did you find boring exactly? The fact he didn't plod forward blocking punches with his face and nearly get his eye taken out?

And Donaire was calling him the amateur.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Incredible footwork, a brilliant boxing mind, crisp counter punching, razor sharp reflexes and the audacity to goad a devastating puncher and proceed to make him look foolish. Rigondeaux is a true boxing genius. For those that can't appreciate that, you need to open your eyes to the fact that this is a sport and Rigo showed what "boxing" is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
          And Donaire was calling him the amateur.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

He seriously did make him look like an amateur. He took absolutely everything away & his movement and defense just baffled him. When he made him miss that four punch combination & just raised his arms like a scene from The Matrix

I felt from I think the third Donaire looked just about out of ideas.

Comment

• T.S. should realize it is not the hate on Rigo. It's the hate on all blacks in general.

Comment

• Dan_cov, make a thread of your own and tell those dumb ****s that they were completely wrong. Guys like Pacdbest, Angelo and ElBossHogg once again prove they don't know anything else about boxing other than the fighter they support. Rigo was a Jedi in that ring - used the Force and basically made did whatever the hell he wanted to. Masterful performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I found the whole fight boring. Everything about it. And yes, I do like to watch two bums knock hell out of each other. I don't appreciate boring fights no matter how highly skilled the boxers are. Rigo and Donaire don't get a pass for putting on one of the worst big fights I have seen in recent memory.

Comment

Working...
                X