Roger Mayweather wants Pacquiao next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Mayweather wants Pacquiao next

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEzoi1Jc0OE

First it was Manny gotta avenge Marquez & Bradley, leave Arum, and debut a rap album before they'd even consider him.

Now he shows clear slippage and the Mayweather fam be all over it

Comment

is it all bout the money? hell yeah, the pacquiao fight would have been record breaking but mayweather won't take it. is it all about the fame? for mayweather, to beat someone who has won more world titles, sure that be great but mayweather still won't fight. the best ever would be the victor of this fight but mayweather ducking

Comment

floyd sr and roger can say all they want the fight all they want, it still wont happen

floyd jr doesn't do business with Bob Arum even tho he saved his life from J Prince

Comment

I want them to finally make this **** and then Manny needs to just go for broke from the opening bell. Consequences be damned. Floyd don't have no f**king power. Just walk through his ass and fire off like a damn uzi. Win or lose go out guns blazing. No trying to box him like he did Bam Bam and Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            I want them to finally make this **** and then Manny needs to just go for broke from the opening bell. Consequences be damned. Floyd don't have no f**king power. Just walk through his ass and fire off like a damn uzi. Win or lose go out guns blazing. No trying to box him like he did Bam Bam and Timmy.
            The thing is though, it is extremely extremely hard to win a decision against manny simply because of his aggressiveness and the volume of punches he throws. There is no chance in hell floyd can knock manny out so if manny doesn't catch floyd it will most likely go to a decision. I simply think manny will win the majority of the close rounds because of the above ( sort of like against bradley and no I'm not comparing bradley to floyd) .

Comment

First it was Manny gotta avenge Marquez & Bradley, leave Arum, and debut a rap album before they'd even consider him.

Now he shows clear slippage and the Mayweather fam be all over it
              story of there career.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                The thing is though, it is extremely extremely hard to win a decision against manny simply because of his aggressiveness and the volume of punches he throws. There is no chance in hell floyd can knock manny out so if manny doesn't catch floyd it will most likely go to a decision. I simply think manny will win the majority of the close rounds because of the above ( sort of like against bradley and no I'm not comparing bradley to floyd) .

If the fight happens, Floyd will stop Manny. In 2010 i truly believed this was a 50/50 contest. Today, Manny has slipped considerably, and the look in his eyes when hit cleanly isn't the same as it was against Cotto, SSM, Margo, Clottey, Hatton etc. His chin is def a little cracked.

Comment

Lmfao the fuk outta here. Floyd may very well UD that ass but you know and I know that motherf**ker ain't stopping anyone. F**king Bam Bam had a better shot at stopping Manny than Floyd.

Comment

Lmfao the fuk outta here. Floyd may very well UD that ass but you know and I know that motherf**ker ain't stopping anyone. F**king Bam Bam had a better shot at stopping Manny than Floyd.
                    Bradely hurt him clearly and he did it by sweeping the right over the guard ala JMM with the first KD of fight IV. Floyd has more pop than Bradley, and more importantly he's far more accurate. He hurt Cotto at 54 and had enough power to back Canelo up at 52. He most def can get a TKO against a fighter with a cracked chin.

I'd be in two minds about this fight happening. At this point i desperately want it to happen because Floyd will dominate him, and it would clean up all the ******s such as yourself who would no longer post here.

Another part of me would be sad it didn't happen in 2010, because Manny would have given him a hell of a fight then. Thankfully as a logical and non ******ed person i can console myself with the fact that it was Manny who walked away from a 2010 fight.

So you maggots can keep making your usual threads, about gayfeather ducking, that never actually address the CLEAR AND IDENTIFIABLE FACTS, which are that Manny ducked this fight in 2010, which is backed by clear and identifiable facts and timelines and indeed comments from his own team, and let's not forget about the ridiculous excuses. Then there is also the second time when he scheduled a fight in May thinking Floyd would be safely behind bars, and then like the ducker he is could no longer fight on that day (once Floyd received a postponement) because his vagina wouldn't heal in time, and Bob needed to build a new stadium on the outskirts of Vegas. The fact that you little ****'s actually defend this garbage tells everyone all we need to know about the level of intellect we are dealing with.

....but but but...Gayweather is on vacation. Gayweather is ducking Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X