Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Will Wlad vs Lennox happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad said he would never fight holyfield because he was shot so fighting Lewis is 100x worse.

Comment

From Lennox facebook page

There have been LOTS of rumours circulating in the press in the last 24 hours about my return to the ring for a $100M payday against Wladimir Klitschko. As I've said before, I am retired and am staying that way.

However, I am looking for the next crop of young, undiscovered talent that my team and I can help develop into the next champion. For more info, click go to www.insearchofchampions.com

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
        From Lennox facebook page

There have been LOTS of rumours circulating in the press in the last 24 hours about my return to the ring for a $100M payday against Wladimir Klitschko. As I've said before, I am retired and am staying that way.

However, I am looking for the next crop of young, undiscovered talent that my team and I can help develop into the next champion. For more info, click go to www.insearchofchampions.com

Comment

You'd have to be the most gullible person alive to believe Lennox Lewis will come out of retirement to be knocked out by Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Following the news that negotiations are ongoing for a potential match up of Lennox Lewis vs Wladimir Klitschko, do you think this fight could realistically happen?
            who cares. It's 10 years too late.

Comment

Lennox Lewis is not stupid. That's why he retired when he realized he didn't want it anymore and would only be hurting himself when he already had the money and legacy that he wanted. This is NOT hapening.

Comment

NO ****ing way.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  You'd have to be the most gullible person alive to believe Lennox Lewis will come out of retirement to be knocked out by Wlad.
                  So it wasn't my fucking claim dickcheese. Lewis stated he wanted this fight for 100 m.

Comment

Not now.....

Not tomorrow ........

Not next year .........

NEVER

Last edited by ukboxingfan1981; 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      No. Lennox is a smart guy. He's simply using this to promote his new venture.
                      this! Lennox earned enough money for him and his family he wont come back even for 150 mollion

Comment

Working...
                      X