Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypothetical: What would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Find a weapon, somehow...

Us Brits are fucked if that shit ever happened. You got ze Yanks running around with fully automatic weaponry and anti-tank guns where as us ****s would be running around with garden hoes and a fuckin' rake.
    I lol'd bwahahaha

Comment

Take Pete's car, go get mum, kill Phil, rescue Liz, go down the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Take Pete's car, go get mum, kill Phil, rescue Liz, go down the Winchester, have a nice cold pint and wait for all this to blow over.

can i have a cornetto?

Comment

I already have bug out packs for me, my wife, my father, and we all carry extra for my 2 year old. To clarify, the bug out packs are for natural disasters or possible bio hazards.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            can i have a cornetto?
            "Can I get... any of you ****s... a drink?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Load up the Suburban. Head down south. Arrive at Tua's pad. Talk **** about about Bird vs. Jordan. Annihilate a few thousand Biters on the way picking up Mak and DUBBZZ
              You'd have to find Kobe and Jordan's zombies and then find a court. Could zombie past prime Kobe beat zombie old man Jordan? These are the questions we need to answer.

Comment

I'm not going anywhere I'm staying home I'm always stocked up on water and food so I'm good for a while when it comes to that, I got wood in the garage to board up the first floor windows and gas for the chainsaw

I wouldn't let anybody inside my house unless they're family, ftw I don't trust a soul I'll be in survival mode not on a rescue mission

during the day I'll sit on my roof and play home land security and take out anything that comes anywhere near my fort

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  where as us ****s would be running around with garden hoes and a fuckin' rake.
                  Hahaha had me Rollin

And damn Jose, you ain't playinnnn

Comment

Working...
                  X