Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always had my doubts Kessler would take this fight. Always. At one point, it looked nailed on he would. But now, they seem to be stalling.

Quite frankly, it's a difficult fight he could without.

Mikkel Kessler does not like tough fights. Carl Froch does.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Just delete your profile.
      Haha. You got nothing. Kessler is so pathetic that you can't even come up with an excuse for his lies.

Comment

kessler didn't win the first fight. he won't win this fight. hence no fight.

Comment

■ Why Carl Froch is still avoiding Adonis Stevenson now.
          If on august 10 2012, he says he would fight Stevenson in a mandatory bout, WHY ?

…………………

Boxing article posted on August 10th, 2012
          Title: Froch should face Stevenson-George winner next
          By Scott Gilfoid | Boxing News 24:

carl froch says:
          August 10, 2012 at 12:46 pm

i will fight who ever eddie hearn puts in front of me.we have offered the fight to thomas oosthuizen the IBO undefeated champion he sai yes then no 3 days later.all the other guys are either injured like george groves or refused like james de gale and mikkel kessler who promised me a rematch in nottingham in 2010.that leaves ward and pascal rematches who are booked up and stieglitz and abraham who are booked up and butes booked up aswell so any ideas send them to eddie hearn , matchroom boxing, brentwood, Essex, UK. …………………IF I FIGHT THE WINNER OF STEVENSON V GEORGE so be it but my next fight is a volentary not a mandatory.

…………………

Look out Froch now, trying everything to bypass a simple mandatory defense with Adonis Stevenson.
          He could’ve pick Stevenson for Febuary or March 2013, and later fight Kessler in June 2013.

…………………

Last week, everybody notice the Carl Froch staging, with his over trash talk about the Adonis Stevenson case.
          How Froch can publically push the idea of demolishing another opponent, if at the base he did not planified to face him.
          One problem that some fans have, is to think that their best athlete has something Special, forgetting they also have basic human weaknesses, like fear...
          And with all the talk-to-talk Carl Froch did, he openly proved how nervous, how stressed-out, not to say how panicked he was...

If Mikkel Kessler accepted the desperate proposal of Eddie Hearn, it will be the equivalent of accepting to face Froch and Stevenson within one interval of 3 months, with a purse discount…
          Why would Kessler accept after he felt the fear in the tone of Froch voice, enough to understand that Hearn proposal is more like an urgent favor request; it's almost begging...

► Why Team Kessler would give Eddie Hearn this favor, Kessler's not dumb.

*Question:
          Why now, why not after Froch fights Stevenson, whereof Froch want he to avoid, whereof ?

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            Haha. You got nothing. Kessler is so pathetic that you can't even come up with an excuse for his lies.
            What lies?

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

■ Why Carl Froch is still avoiding Adonis Stevenson now.
              If on august 10 2012, he says he would fight Stevenson in a mandatory bout, WHY ?

…………………

Boxing article posted on August 10th, 2012
              Title: Froch should face Stevenson-George winner next
              By Scott Gilfoid | Boxing News 24:

carl froch says:
              August 10, 2012 at 12:46 pm

i will fight who ever eddie hearn puts in front of me.we have offered the fight to thomas oosthuizen the IBO undefeated champion he sai yes then no 3 days later.all the other guys are either injured like george groves or refused like james de gale and mikkel kessler who promised me a rematch in nottingham in 2010.that leaves ward and pascal rematches who are booked up and stieglitz and abraham who are booked up and butes booked up aswell so any ideas send them to eddie hearn , matchroom boxing, brentwood, Essex, UK. …………………IF I FIGHT THE WINNER OF STEVENSON V GEORGE so be it but my next fight is a volentary not a mandatory.

…………………

Look out Froch now, trying everything to bypass a simple mandatory defense with Adonis Stevenson.
              He could’ve pick Stevenson for Febuary or March 2013, and later fight Kessler in June 2013.

…………………

Last week, everybody notice the Carl Froch staging, with his over trash talk about the Adonis Stevenson case.
              How Froch can publically push the idea of demolishing another opponent, if at the base he did not planified to face him.
              One problem that some fans have, is to think that their best athlete has something Special, forgetting they also have basic human weaknesses, like fear...
              And with all the talk-to-talk Carl Froch did, he openly proved how nervous, how stressed-out, not to say how panicked he was...

If Mikkel Kessler accepted the desperate proposal of Eddie Hearn, it will be the equivalent of accepting to face Froch and Stevenson within one interval of 3 months, with a purse discount…
              Why would Kessler accept after he felt the fear in the tone of Froch voice, enough to understand that Hearn proposal is more like an urgent favor request; it's almost begging...

► Why Team Kessler would give Eddie Hearn this favor, Kessler's not dumb.

*Question:
              Why now, why not after Froch fights Stevenson, whereof Froch want he to avoid, whereof ?

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

He has bigger fish to fry in Kessler. A fight that will do more for his bank & legacy than 50 Adonis Stevensons would. Froch said if no Kessler he will happily knock Stevenson out.

Do you really think a guy who fought Pascal, Taylor, Abraham, Ward, Kessler, Johnson etc back-to-back is avoiding some bum who got stopped by journeyman Darnell Boone? Purrrleaseee!

The Cobra will knock that woman-beating, two-bit thug the phuck out!

Avoiding him because he is faster haha, just about every guy Froch fights has an edge in handspeed! Nothing he hasn't seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                It's obvious that Kessler is done fighting top guys since getting a gift hometown decision against Froch. He's already backed out of a fight with Bute, no surprise if he backs out here.
                Back out of a fight against Bute??? Thats nonsense......They offered Kessler peanuts to fight in Montreal. Off course Kessler turned that offer down.
                Gift hometown decision against Froch??? Thats borderline trolling..

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  allow me to further state that i fully expect Kessler to duck the better man.

he didn't even win the first fight anyway, was outboxed and outbanged, and went through hell to get that cooked decision. he doesn't want to go there again without being grossly overpaid.

pricing himself out because he's scared of Froch, but i guess i can't blame him. Froch is better than he was then. he would knock Kessler out.
                  Gettin' raped by Ward, beating a shot Bute and beating a really ****ty journeyman....in what alternate universe does that make Froch a better boxer??

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                    Gettin' raped by Ward, beating a shot Bute and beating a really ****ty journeyman....in what alternate universe does that make Froch a better boxer??
                    Yeah Bute was totally shot, it's just a coincidence that the best fighter he ever fought destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                      Back out of a fight against Bute??? Thats nonsense......They offered Kessler peanuts to fight in Montreal. Off course Kessler turned that offer down.
                      Gift hometown decision against Froch??? Thats borderline trolling..
                      Kessler was offered a penny for fighting Bute in Québec. Since he turned it down, he ducked. That's NSB for you.

As for Kessler's win over Froch you have to give Froch some credit. He has talked and talked about how he should have won that fight. Now it seems as if a lot of people actually believe him. Nevertheless the english media scored for Kessler and the overwhelming majority of posters here thought Kessler won.

Bottom line: Froch needs Kessler. Kessler doesn't need Froch as he already has a clear non-controversial win over the brit.

Froch will have to pay a lot of money to get a chance at redemption.

Comment

Working...
                      X