No announcement yet.

Arum-DLH Cold War just ended! Pac-Khan possible for Macau

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    the audacity of a bandwagon pac ball washer calling anybody a fake fan of the sport...
    This comment doesn't even make any sense. You obviously don't get it. Reread the comments on this thread. Majority have no issue with this article and actually are excited about the possibilities of more matchups. These guys don't give a shit about Bob or Oscar, they obviously just want good matchups. You on the other hand, instead of showing optimism and talk boxing matchups, went straight to commenting about the promoters, instead of being excited about the potential of GB fighters fighting TR fighters. And that's why I call you a fake fan. Because any true boxing fan just wanna see the fight. So again, reread the comments int his thread, you stick out like a sore thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rizzyo View Post
      Coming from a guy with Marquez as an avatar. Marquez beloved trainer, Nacho, advised against Marquez fighting Khan.
      Yes, back in 2010 when Khunt was considered a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
        This comment doesn't even make any sense. You obviously don't get it. Reread the comments on this thread. Majority have no issue with this article and actually are excited about the possibilities of more matchups. These guys don't give a shit about Bob or Oscar, they obviously just want good matchups. You on the other hand, instead of showing optimism and talk boxing matchups, went straight to commenting about the promoters, instead of being excited about the potential of GB fighters fighting TR fighters. And that's why I call you a fake fan. Because any true boxing fan just wanna see the fight. So again, reread the comments int his thread, you stick out like a sore thumb.
        i hope oscar pulls this off without burning his own company. not much will be resolved here if he doesn't. if you read my posts and used a little bit of comprehension then you would have gotten that. excuse me if i didn't pre-ejaculate all over this.

Comment

The idiots who start this deserving undeserving shi* are the ones who doesn't deserve to see any good fights in sport of boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X