Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Of Herol Grahem Stood Any Chance At Beating Hagler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I still don't see Grahem even beating that version of Hagler.

Comment

Maybe at beating a past Mugabi Hagler, cant see him beating any pre Mugabi version of Hagler. I still think Hagler uds him though

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        Loucif Hamani, Willie Monroe, Fulgencio Obelmejias, Caveman Lee, Mustafa Hamsho,and Tony Sibson was not world class fighters... Loucif Hamani and Fully Obel was mediocre fighters who Herol Graham would have bombed out in similar fashion to how Hagler did.. and Graham would have had no trouble beating Lee, Sibson or Hamsho so lets be realistic here.
        Sorry but all of those fighters were top ranked fighters and unless you have another definition for "world class" they fall under that category. Especially Hamsho and Sibson. Those fighters were just examples. Of course you would find a way top say Hearns wasn't world class either. Hagler took him out in 3. And Graham never beat anybody better or as good as most of those fighters I mentioned. So it's ridiculous for you to say he would have "no trouble beating them" Based on what? Graham was not some invincible steel chin middleweight that Hagler would have been incapable of knocking out. I think it's you that needs to be realistic.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 12-02-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X