Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Still Wants Mayweather-Pacquiao, Despite KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never met a Pac fan who ever admitted that Bob Arum contributed to the list of reasons the fight never got made. It's always FloydFloydFloyd.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Be careful, this guy is P-O-W-E-R-F-U-L.... He doesn't know the difference between "irony" and "sarcasm", uses them indiscriminately. He'll blast you with a special word...

He actually eans no harm; it's just a reflex action with him. He damns Arum "religiously". it makes no difference that he doesn't have a reason, he doesn't need one. It's a sickness within him. It keeps him happy so..... And let him love his little Mayweather.

Me, I just laugh st him.
      I have been living in a remote location for the last 6 months and missed Pacquiao v Marquez 4. Since you appear to be a pac fan I was wondering if you could tell me the result. Just breifly, Im not interested how the fight went just want to know the result. Thanks. (serious question)

Comment

everybody want it except chicken floyd...

Comment

Jose suiliman trying to promote the upcoming mayweather fight. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by chump123 View Post
            I have been living in a remote location for the last 6 months and missed Pacquiao v Marquez 4. Since you appear to be a pac fan I was wondering if you could tell me the result. Just breifly, Im not interested how the fight went just want to know the result. Thanks. (serious question)
            Were you in gaol in Alaska? Forgive me for asking but it is a serious question...You see I answer your nonsense with a serious question.....

I'm a boxing fan, a sportmanship fan, a detester of all kinds of crummy, underhanded, scapegoating, drek-spilling cretins sucn as even a remote, wide-eyed stranger like yourself can see on every page on this site, day after day after day.

And I nearly forgot, I'm revolted by seeing ignorant clowns posturing on TV, deliberately displaying their ignorance and other even worse things, when they would better allow people to think they're cretins instead of proving it. The same sort of clowns on this site I don't mind, as you can see.

They have the money to pay people to do it better.

And if there's anything I forgot, remind me.
            Last edited by edgarg; 02-26-2013, 08:50 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Is Sulaiman insane? Does he not have eyes to see that Manny was just knocked to Jupiter and is still on his return trip? How do you book a fight with a man that's still in deep space? Who would want to see Manny fight Marquez again let alone Mayweather?

The only thing propping up a Manny versus Mayweather fight at this moment are his dwindling legions of rabid groupies. But the way the world works, eventually everyone has to accept reality and gravity, everyone....

Comment

Who cares what Sulaiman wants?? Doesn't him & golden boy have to worry about concocting the biggest duck at 154. How many trashy things can he do in a month??

Comment

Pacquiao is a C class fighter and he doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd. Would be a terrible fight. I want this fight like I want AIDS.

Comment

Day on and after the fight tests. 45/55 Pac/Floyd $ split

Floyd is scared.

Interview was done on live tv on ESPN first take, right outta Pac's mouth on Sep. 20th 2012.

Floyd's words after his Cotto fight on May 4th 2012, "Let's give the fans the fight they wanna see, Mayweather v Pacquiao"
                    Last edited by SlySlickSmooth; 02-26-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Were you in gaol in Alaska? Forgive me for asking but it is a serious question...You see I answer your nonsense with a serious question.....

I'm a boxing fan, a sportmanship fan, a detester of all kinds of crummy, underhanded, scapegoating, drek-spilling cretins sucn as even a remote, wide-eyed stranger like yourself can see on every page on this site, day after day after day.

And I nearly forgot, I'm revolted by seeing ignorant clowns posturing on TV, deliberately displaying their ignorance and other even worse things, when they would better allow people to think they're cretins instead of proving it. The same sort of clowns on this site I don't mind, as you can see.

They have the money to pay people to do it better.

And if there's anything I forgot, remind me.
                      yap yap yap!!

who won the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X