Pacfans Are Equally Afraid of OST

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I suggest you do some research.
    i'm all ready to admit i'm wrong if you can provide the answer to my questions. i'm genuinely curious,

bump

Comment

are you referring to tyson? did tyson request ost? olympic style test?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
        are you referring to tyson? did tyson request ost? olympic style test?
        don't think so ... personally I can't think of anybody ... i know that haye has said it would be good if it was brought in but has never requested any of his opponents do it (it is pretty ****ty to ask a particular opponent to undergo it after all - its basically accusing the guy of being a cheat)

Comment

mind-boggling to see these idiots rehash the same arguments over and over and over again they cannot fully support.

Comment

i think if pac failed a drug test *******s would still defend him and try to lobby for legalizing steroids in sports. they dont really care about boxing or anything for that matter just the glorification of their lord and savior manny pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              i think if pac failed a drug test *******s would still defend him and try to lobby for legalizing steroids in sports. they dont really care about boxing or anything for that matter just the glorification of their lord and savior manny pacquiao.
              why would *******s or anyone for that matter defend something that is proven like failing a drug test?

fantasy kids say the darnedest things.

Comment

I never supported the whole OST thing whatsoever.. BUT.. Pac-Morales I was on HBO last night, that fight was in 2005. Pac's head looked a bit smaller than it does now.

Just saying..

Comment

why would *******s or anyone for that matter defend something that is proven like failing a drug test?

He cant fail it, or pass it for that matter, if he wont take it.

Comment

like you would even care if pac failed a drug test

Comment

Read my sig. Pac spoke every word of it more than once. All floyd has to do is call Manny out on his statements, show a video on his website of him saying it from whatever interview he said it. If Floyd really wants it he got manny cornered with his own words. Yet somehow Floyd hasn't tried to expose it. Why?

Comment

Working...
                      X