No announcement yet.

Fired! Someone explain this to me...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired! Someone explain this to me...

How does a guy who wins...no, dominates, every single round, maybe barring the first which could have been an even feel out round, plus knocks the guy down, nearly lose?

That was about the easiest fight I've seen to score without it being a straight KO. What the **** type of corruption was that? That wasn't mediocre scoring, it wasn't a blind judge being a ******, it wasn't CJ Ross the dumb ****, that was as corrupt a score as I've ever seen.

You couldn't give a single round, except maybe the first, to Beibut on anything that resembles the rules of boxing scoring. He lost every single aspect of the scoring regulations and got utterly dominated in every which way....yet somehow he nearly wins in a close SD fight?

What the **** happened? Someone explain why there hasn't been serious outrage over that? It's like if, in the NFL final, one team won 50-5...**** that... 50-0, yet they just ignore the score and give the championship to the team that scored 0 ****ing points. That guy needs to be investigated, fired, fined and then shot in the ****ing head and buried away from any boxing venues so his sack spirit doesn't find its way into some other ******ed judge. Even the other scorecards were absolute ****e. It was an easy, clear, no doubt whatsoever, 120-110 type fight. It could not have been anything else, unless you just didn't even watch it.

The only decent thing that came was that the right guy won, but what if it was an easy win for Hopkins, but without the knock down and one or two rounds closer...instead of the shut out it was...he would have lost. Unbelievable.

It is one of the incompetent idiots from the Garcia vs Herrera fight (he had it a draw)

A lot of his scorecards have been bad. He needs to be sacked and look for a new career. Only in boxing can you continually **** your job up and get to keep your position.

Comment

this is what that judge should be getting

Comment

They need to seriously do something about the judging in boxing. Either better schools or more harsh punishments for incompetent/corrupt score cards.

Comment

That was the worst scorecard ever. Hell, I think the 116-111 scorecards were pretty bad.

Comment

Maybe in Panama the guy who screams the loudest when throwing punches wins the round.

Comment

That was horrific.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                It is one of the incompetent idiots from the Garcia vs Herrera fight (he had it a draw)

A lot of his scorecards have been bad. He needs to be sacked and look for a new career. Only in boxing can you continually **** your job up and get to keep your position.
                It's unbelievable. Any other industry they'd be fired on the sport and blacklisted for such mind-blowing incompetence. But, its not incompetence here. It's corruption, which is why they are back in the same seat the very next week.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That was the worst scorecard ever. Hell, I think the 116-111 scorecards were pretty bad.
                The one card took the spotlight off how bad the other scores were overall, but that fight was about as one sided as it gets, and clear as ****ing day, without a knock out. I remember him landing one clean punch the entire fight. One. In the last round. I'm sure he landed a few more, but I remember only the one. I remember Hopkins landing clean punch after punch, rights, lefts, jabs, combinations, hard shots.....

I really am amazed. There is just nothing to go on. It wasn't a scrappy fight. One guy threw and landed everything, while the other guy did ****ing nothing. He just stood there, and got hit, hardly threw anything, and nothing landed when he did. Just unbelievable that someone had the balls, even when given a ****load of cash, to just blindly ignore everything and say "**** it" and put that score in.

Comment

They need younger judges judging fights. No reason to have judges 60 and 70 years old. Or judges need to have the monitors that the commentators have. So they can actually see the fight happening from the same vantage point that the fans have.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    They need to seriously do something about the judging in boxing. Either better schools or more harsh punishments for incompetent/corrupt score cards.
                    Guys like that need to be investigated. Thats corruption, as blatant as it gets and that ****er needs to go. That's worse than a CJ Ross card. At least for that miserable **** you could throw out a lame argument, and I've seen it tried here by some ******, but there's no arguing this one. None. Not on any level.

Comment

Working...
                    X