No announcement yet.

Marquardt blames hormone replacement theropy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    You would name your doctor so that your claims could be verified. You wouldn't name your doctor if your claims were BS and you knew you'd be caught out.
    If you went to an unlicensed medical practitioner, which I believe is what he did, the verification of his claims, are worth exactly squat. It wouldn't make a difference because the guy that is prescribing him testosterone is lot licensed to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
      I haven't watched the interview but why would he name his doctor? It wouldn't help his case anyway, especially if it's an unlicensed practitioner, which it probably is.

And dramatic changes in weight does effect your bodies hormone levels. Sitting in a sauna speaking from medical standpoint is extremely unhealthy and damaging to your body. Sitting in a 160 degree sauna, you are basically cooking your organs, which include your adrenals, pituitary, pretty much everything.

Fighters may look like physical specimens but they are far from healthy. Plus Testosterone levels start rapidly decline as you age
      He stated that his weight cut elevated his levels.

lolwut?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        You would name your doctor so that your claims could be verified. You wouldn't name your doctor if your claims were BS and you knew you'd be caught out.
        x2!

It could also show that he's pretty lenient with the treatment he prescribes. Or that he's the go to guy for lots of fighters when they're feeling down.

From what Nate said, it sounds like the doctor knows NOTHING about HRT.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          From what Nate said, it sounds like the doctor knows NOTHING about HRT.
          So again why would he bother revealing his name? If he knows nothing about HRT, he's likely unlicensed a there is no way his word could exoneration Nate.

Like I said I didn't watch the interview yet. But if he did say the weight cut elevated his level that sounds like BS.

Comment

Well I watched the videos and nothing in there about weight cutting increasing his levels.

He basically said his doctor recommended a more aggressive treatment (which simply means he increased the dosage above what is normally recommended) because testosterone takes quite a few weeks at a theraputic dosage to take full effect and a higher dosage will shave off the time it takes to build up in the body, and have Nate feeling better by the time the fight rolls around.

So really it's his doctors fault, but Nate should have been more in sync with his doctor. When his doctor said "aggressive treament" he should have know that he was going to be telling him to increase the dosage or he should have asked.

Dana is also a dickwad for letting him go.

Comment

He's been popped for roids before. He ****ed up a main event for them the night before when they are negotiating with ****e. I have no problem with Greased Lightning being released.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                He's been popped for roids before. He ****ed up a main event for them the night before when they are negotiating with ****e. I have no problem with Greased Lightning being released.
                No he was popped for an OTC supplement. A 19-nor prohormone which was legal to purchase at the time at local nutrition stores.

Fights on the main card are called off all the time. Besides Kongo/Barry was better than Marquardt/Story would have been

And lol @ grease lighting. The ref even check his legs for grease immediately after the fight was stopped - no grease.

Comment

No surprise phaggot ass meathead h4te stickin' up for the roid ragin' meathead MMA humpers, their his favorite kinda fights him & sonnen because it's real humpa dump, not that fake WWE ***** he gets a wank too on them monday nights!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    No surprise phaggot ass meathead h4te stickin' up for the roid ragin' meathead MMA humpers, their his favorite kinda fights him & sonnen because it's real humpa dump, not that fake WWE ***** he gets a wank too on them monday nights!
                    I'm not defending steroid use, I'm just pointing out facts. Like the fact that you are a mutt and an imbecile. Shouldn't you be somewhere chowing down on fried chicken, watermelon and collared greens and sipping on kool aid while bumping your phaggy time rap music?

Oh wait. I forgot, you aren't technically black. What do race mixing mutts eat or do for that matter?

Looking up to Gucci *** wishing he was your daddy because you never had one or he left. He probably did leave, nobody wants offspring as ******ed as you.

I can play the personal attack game too if you want to keep it going. I never had a personal issue with you, I just happened to disagree with you on a few MMA related things, and you just went straight with the personal attacks and you don't do anything but attack me on a personal level because you don't have the mental capacity to have an intelligent civil conversation.
                    Last edited by Jack3d; 07-01-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
                      No he was popped for an OTC supplement. A 19-nor prohormone which was legal to purchase at the time at local nutrition stores.
                      "Prohormones" was the favourite excuse of those caught juicing a few years ago, just as HRT is the favourite excuse now.

Comment

Working...
                      X