Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, you jinxed it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Meh, I've seen TC get rocked by a FW in Gamboa, just imagine what heavy hitters at 140-147 will do. Don't get me wrong, I think he's good, just think he might be packing some glass and he also gives a lot of rounds away early on which could cost him a fight or two.

On topic, I have no opinion on Spence, this guy hasn't even fought a 'step up' opponent, I'll reserve judgment until he's in there with somebody of note.
      TC did get rocked but Gamboas quality opposition, & Gamboas got that speed u don't see coming & TC took it well. TC isn't as big framed as spence so I don't see him floating thru weight classes but with the right management he will own 140 & 147 in the future to come...

Comment

GGG is going to win it. Ward not getting it because he's just not exciting enough.

Spence is good but no he's just started too late in the decade.

THe only way Crawford gets it is if the panel is filled with his family members. His resume is pretty weak now and when he step up against fighters his size loses.

Thurman may get it and Kovalev has a good chance as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          TC did get rocked but Gamboas quality opposition, & Gamboas got that speed u don't see coming & TC took it well. TC isn't as big framed as spence so I don't see him floating thru weight classes but with the right management he will own 140 & 147 in the future to come...

You could very well be right. I have to see him in there with Matthysse, Postol, Ruslan, Herrera and Peterson before I feel as you though.

Comment

Every time you ******s see a new prospect who you think is cute beat up a bum on HBO/Showtime or its affiliates you say that he's the next Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

I think he is a big puncher and nothing more, after reviewing his bouts I have came to that conclusion, Bradley, Thurman, Brook and a couple more all beat him.

His opposition so far has made him look good to someone who wants him to be the next big thing, but from a neutral position he seems mediocre until further proven

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                You could very well be right. I have to see him in there with Matthysse, Postol, Ruslan, Herrera and Peterson before I feel as you though.
                Hahaha, when u put it that way, 140 does have murderers alley. Each of those guys can beat each other any day of the week. To bad we couldn't have a 140 super 6. I wouldn't be surprised if TC was the betting favorite going into it tho. & in all reality i just find it funny how a lot of NSB posters can't think for themselves & gotta go by what Floyd says or who he chooses. Floyds on his way out & is promoting now so he'll be hyping guys left & right. I bet if Broner had no association to Floyd, he'd be just another B- fighter written off a long time ago.

Comment

Sigh...
                  Not this again...

Comment

Wait, did you just call Crawford "the white man's champion"?

WTF? Where did you get that idea from?

Comment

I think Spence is definitely showing potential to be great so you could be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X