No announcement yet.

mike tyson only took the role in "the hangover"to fuel his drug habit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike tyson only took the role in "the hangover"to fuel his drug habit

just read it in my local newspaper.he had no idea the movie would make him lots of money & he was going to buy & sell drugs...but things changed when his kid died...id post the acticle but dont know how...its in the edmonton sun.....edmontonsun.com try

http://m.edmontonsun.com/Entertainme...ies/14915551.1

Comment

thanks for posting it...still learning to use my laptop

Comment

It was on yahoo front page also. Hopefully he was fukin around.

Comment

No problem.

Interesting story, but I don't get why it says he's been sober since his daughter died. How would anyone really know that besides him?

Comment

That guy is a ****ing lost cause. Whats worse is that he recognizes he is a scumbag and continues to be a loser anyway.

Comment

mike says to much sometimes.hopefully he can find a place were he
              doesnt feel taken advantage of and come to peace with his life
              the way he has lives it.

Comment

I hope he can straighten out. People like that just make me cringe because you know how much crap he's going through...

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                  It was on yahoo front page also. Hopefully he was fukin around.
                  If theres one thing Tyson does, its speak his mind. If he said it, its true

Comment

This article is typical hack journalism. All it attempts to go is make Tyson look bad taking one comment out of a long interview and writing a headline that will draw attention.

Tyson is now a vegan, has been sober for awhile, and has by all accounts taken great strides in becoming a better man and father.

If this piece of **** from Edmonton had any ****ing integrity he would have shed light on Tyson's current state of recovery. Some people find it therapeutic to speak about the mistakes they have made.... ever heard of Alcoholics Anonymous?

This writer is a stupid ****ing Canadian who doesn't know jack **** about boxing or Tyson, and his editor is a stupid ****ing Canadian as well for running such a pointless piece of **** story.

I remember the good old days when there was integrity in journalism.

Comment

Working...
                    X