Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Ever Super Middleweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the feeling that OP went through the trouble of compiling his list and creating a thread just to put Carl Froch above Andre Ward.
    Last edited by IR0NFIST; 05-28-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Look at these whiny-arse Yanks crying because some people don't rate a Yank #1

i understand that you guys can't comprehend this, but when you have enough great fighters, you stop favoring your own contemporary fighters.

act like you've been there.

it's the whiny- arse brits who look pathetic when they argue that an inferior fighter is the best of the era at the weight.

how about you answer the question:
      why is froch the best SMW of the era?

groves and bute?

Comment

Steve Collins and Arthur Abraham are some notable mentions.

Comment

1. Ward

And thats it nobody cares about the rest, Froch is a warrior n a champ

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            ok brits:

you ahve froch ranked over ward.

why?

this will be entertaining. get together in your little limey circle jerk and start rubbing.
            You realize that Froch is Ward's best win right? So it doesn't make sense to talk down Froch as a fighter.

Comment

Andre Ward is the best.

Even though his style is horrific with his punch then clinch tactics as well as his negative spoiling style and inactivity, he's much quicker and has better skills and more athleticism than just about anyone.

It's unfortunate, but he's #1.

Comment

calzaghe and froch best ever super middle weights with steve collins third best. watch out for Callum smith...

Comment

ward fans out in force and not a single coherent argument in place. I'm gonna stay outta of the race riots.

Comment

Working...
                  X