• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chea! !

Comment

• Originally posted by 1-Nil 2 Arsenal
      how about this one?

you seen this one?

very left wing but hilarious nonetheless.

if you changed the names to real politicians back in 2003 and told me it was a true story..... i would have believed it.

a nazi julie andrews

looks funny, i'll add it to the list

Comment

• Yeah I liked that film. There's a TV show of it in the UK as well although they haven't made any new ones for a while. They actually had to change the show round a bit after series 1 because the main character got caught looking at kiddie ****

Comment

• "Floyd Mayweather just wants to keep on fighting semi-retired old men. He has run up the weight divisions faster than Jesse Owens could have managed just to avoid people like Ricky Hatton and Miguel Cotto, Antonio Marguerita and Shane Mosley.

Hatton will knock Mayweather out whether they meet at junior-welter or welter. Ricky Hatton has Floyd's number, Mayweather will be ground down and stopped. No problem for Ricky."

Peter "The Emperor" Stitt

"So now everyone thinks Mayweather is SCARED of this guy? That's too funny. Mayweather doesn't have anything to prove to any of you losers. You can ***** and whine all you want, but if he doesn't come back, that's his decision. You can't expect the man to punish his brain for as long as YOU guys want him to."

by The U will be BACK!

"Hattons the Man and Mayweather knows it. Thats why this fight will never happen. Lil floyd's more concerned about keeping his ego intact than fronting up to a real challenger. He know's he's never faced anybody like Hatton. Retirement is the best excuse he could use without losing face. Plain and simple, he knew Hatton was coming. Better safe than sorry aye Floyd?"

by Steve

"Hattons a real champ and throughout his time in boxing he has never ducked a fight or opponent floyd has retired because he knows he cant beat a fighter of Hattons calibur and heart so you run lil floyd and retire just remember you will allways be remembered as the man who would,nt fight the pride of britton RICKY HIT MAN HATTON will be a legend in this country along with calzagie, mcguigan, cooper and fighters long since past i applaud you all."

by wayne

"What a joke. Hatton's a mediocre fighter with NOBODY in his weight class. Castillo looked like a geriatric from the minute he stepped in the ring."

Unsilent Majority
          Lulz, old boxing discussions ftw.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sick/ View Post
              Great stuff, I listened to 10 mins of it. Will finish it later.

Comment

• So how much y'all Brit mufuggas payin for gas these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  So how much y'all Brit mufuggas payin for gas these days?
                  too much brother, too much

i was just in jamaica and i know they were paying around 8.05/gallon when converted to US dollars and Gallons

Comment

• What was you doin in Jamaica? Anything other than gettin high and fuckin bitches?

Comment

• that n cliff jumpin

Comment

Working...
                      X