Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a he-******* alt...go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Hi SusieQ, are you the same SusieQ that used to post at ES... a few years back? If so I remember you, warning; all these general boxing sections will drive ya crazy. Stick to classic sections
      I was wondering about that to. If I remember correctly that guy had some pretty good knowledge.

Comment

welcome this is a ******* site as u can see i dont support cheaters like him or marg and im in red im not a floyd fan either but im riding with him for this one cause even though hes ducked hes not a steroid user

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          I was wondering about that to. If I remember correctly that guy had some pretty good knowledge.
          no im not but i kno thers another member called susieq but my names got the full stop. i just thought thers so many members id nvr actually bump into that other dude

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            Floyd Mayweather is just better, watch some fights. No ATG gets hit that much like Pacquiao did. Watch Pacquiao Marquez 2 and you'll see he's not that great without the bulletproof meth.

...good point, Manny takes a lot of punches and still keeps coming...Floyd doesn't get hit much because...well, he doesn't like getting hit...bottom line, I don't see Manny sitting on a stool like uncle Roger did against JCC...it's not Floyd's fault, it's just in his genes...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ. View Post
              no im not but i kno thers another member called susieq but my names got the full stop. i just thought thers so many members id nvr actually bump into that other dude

Its cool. I'll be looking forward to your posts.

Comment

Working...
              X