Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evans vs Jones, right around the corner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rashad do ok at first but I think he gets beat after 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Not even the best fight on the card. Miguel torres vs macdonald is gonna be ridiculous. Rashads only chance is lnp his stand up is so overrated.

Comment

I think Jones is going to pick him apart untill Rashad is worn out and then take him down and finish him on the ground.

Comment

Rashad was bare confident before the Jones vs Machida fight. Now i'm thinkin he was shook after the geezer who knocked him the **** out got destroyed by Bones.....
          Will be a good fight, but i don't give him any chance, same as i don't give Frank Mir any chance against Velasquez, I'd love Frank to get another title shot though, as it will be his last...
          You never know with Rashad though, he took Davis apart still

Comment

Is this ppv in America? Horrible main event mismatch and an even worse card. How can White be serious with that card?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Is this ppv in America? Horrible main event mismatch and an even worse card. How can White be serious with that card?
              It will sale my friend.........

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                It was gonna be the Canadian event...
                I think he was looking more towards the stacked card at UFC 146 with Overeem, dos Santos, Nelson, Velasquez and Mir...
                Hardy and bare others enit

Comment

Jones is going to make an example out of Rashad (Who I am a big fan of) Jones isn't going to play around at all with this one. He probably wants thi win as uch as anyone i his career because of the history.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                    It was gonna be the Canadian event...
                    I think he was looking more towards the stacked card at UFC 146 with Overeem, dos Santos, Nelson, Velasquez and Mir...
                    Hardy and bare others enit

146 is a must see esp if Reem is let off the test, 145 a must avoid.

Comment

Best Jon Jones promo ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X