No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Pacquiao @154 : Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    i'm aware of it.....many fighters get dragged up a division or two....oscar did the same thing to floyd but oscar at least got to fight at a comfortable weight.
    Oscar was done when Sturm kicked his ass years before that. Floyd and Manny feasted on the carcass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      GGG is not my boyfriend...it is what it is..Floyd retired and left behind a hot as fire WW division..came back and fought a lightweight over the limit and Never fought the only guy that would add anything to his legacy. If he's content with his legacy at retirement then who am I to argue. I just wanna see the best fight the best. Especially when one of them makes claims to be "The Best Ever"
      ok what's manny's excuse for fighting espn fighters? if you want to claim that floyd was ducking all these TR fighters then people are gonna say that pac is ducking al haymon fighters using your same logic. I want to see the best fight the best too......floyd is taking on a top ww, at least he can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Oscar was done when Sturm kicked his ass years before that. Floyd and Manny feasted on the carcass.
        lmao@ you trying to drag floyd into that "dead carcass" bs. oscar may been past prime but he was game and a 154lb champion when floyd fought him so don't even try to compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Do people here even watch boxing?

Manny said hes not taking fights at Light Middleweight after the Margarito fight. It's too big for him.
          man rigo is a beast!!!! love the GIF

Comment

Pacquiao fought once at 154 five years ago. Golovkin fights at 160. Pacquiao is talking about going down to 140.

For the billionth there's a reason why there are weight classes.

******ed ass pointless thread.

Comment

Lol....Floyd tards desperately want Pac out of the game so they make fairytale match ups that are ridiculous. Why don't we make a wilder vs Cotto thread for all the Cotto haters.

Comment

You can easily spot all these floydiots dick sucker. They are wearing a red ccollar.

Comment

Lol Napman!! Give me my just due for that one bruh!

I like Napquiao too.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    ok what's manny's excuse for fighting espn fighters? if you want to claim that floyd was ducking all these TR fighters then people are gonna say that pac is ducking al haymon fighters using your same logic. I want to see the best fight the best too......floyd is taking on a top ww, at least he can say that.
                    He wanted Marquez, he said no. He was going to fight Provodnikov, he lost. Not any options unfortunately. Apparently Haymon and Arum don't do business together so that only leaves a handful of guys to fight.
                    I'm not in favor of this Algieri fight, although I think the kid is better then given credit for, he doesn't belong on PPV against the #2 draw in the sport that's for sure. And credit to Floyd for giving Maidana a rematch, he certainly deserves it. I had it 115-113 Floyd the first time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      pacquiao isn't a welterweight. his best weight was always featherweight.
                      I actually think his best weight would have been 140 if he stayed there.

He would've dominated 135 as well ..more clearly than he did featherweight.

He just didn't stay at 135 and 140 very long because De La Hoya wanted him. And after that match, there was no turning back.

Comment

Working...
                      X