Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what im TIRED of hearing after Arreola bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    No, I meant send him back to his REAL home
    East LA?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Have you been following his career at all?? have you ever seen him fight? after EVERY FOOKN loss he says that........I posted the vid cuz he talks about smoking weed in the "off season"
      I'm a fan of his actually. He's not making any excuses in this particular video you posted so I'm just pointing out it's a bad example to back up your claim. Many fighters make excuses, even after some victories, they need whatever it takes to get that mental edge back.

Comment

At one point Arreola had some good skills along with being tough. Now he is only journeyman level. The wear and tear, along with lack of dedication, has turned him into an ordinary opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          At one point Arreola had some good skills along with being tough. Now he is only journeyman level. The wear and tear, along with lack of dedication, has turned him into an ordinary opponent.

Comment

Arreola's gonna have those chicken legs dancing and prancing like a new born deer.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Arreola's gonna have those chicken legs dancing and prancing like a new born deer.
              Talk is cheap....................time to getter done.......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                East LA?
                Arreola is NOT from East LA

Comment

I thought you were gonna say you were tired of hearing about how beautiful and plentiful his **** looked bouncing around the ring...

Boing....boing....

Comment

I know a guy who used to manage him and he's always insisted Chris's problem is that he won't take on a trainer that will push him.

Comment

Arreola is ****, looks like it too.

I get Wilder not fighting Pov, that damn KGB aryan mofo needs to be banned from boxing anyway but Wilder should really have picked someone more relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X